JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
This is my Vortex Viper VHS 4350 Long Range Scope 14x16x44mm fully dialable for drop and was mounted to do a you tube video, only shot about 30 to 35 rounds through the gun and now I am selling it. You are getting a as new scope with the box and all the goodies. This scope retails at Cabellas for 595.00 but will sell it for 400.00. Here is the link to the video, we shot a 308 Remington at 525 with this scope at a 1/3 ipsc steel target, yes it works like a champ. Thanks For Looking

DSC07266.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes it does, went to Optics Planet they are 599 on this scope right now, so it is a steel at 400.
The Viper HS 4-16x50 LR Long Range Rifle Scope features an exposed tall elevation turret with the Vortex CRS (Customizable Rotational Stop) zero stop. Combine that with 75 MOA of elevation travel (24 MOA per revolution) and you get a rifle scope perfect for dialing precision long-range shots.

Vortex Optics Viper HS 4-16x50 Long Range Scope, Color: Black, Tube Diameter: 30 mm, Up to 20% Off, Free Gift w/ Free S&H — 2 models

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top