JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PM only for communication please.
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item.
Payment via Cash, USPS MO, or PayPal +3.5%
No gift payments accepted
No trades

I got this scope and mounted it up, put it in the safe, and never even shot with it. It is pristine, I am having a tough time finding any imperfections anywhere.

It is like brand new, and I will include the boxes / papers for the scope as well as the mount. I really don't want to split them up, so that is why I am offering such a deal for the combo.

I am selling this scope:

$499 @ Amazon:

Amazon.com : Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 Riflescope with TMCQ MRAD PST-14ST-M : Sports & Outdoors

Installed in this mount:

$165 + shipping:

American Defense MFG, LLC | AD SCOUT Scope Mount

I have a few of these on various rifles and they are awesome. True 2 eyes open capability at 1x along with a clear 4x sight picture. Only reason for the sale of this one is that we just bought a house and I could use the money more than the scope.

With shipping, this is about a $675 value.

Buy mine mounted up and ready to go for $500 local to NorthGate or SouthCenter Mall!

If you want to split, I will sell the mount for $115 and the scope for $425. Mount must sell before I'll sell the scope.

30651039422_a8a9615606_c.jpg

30730968786_9ff183ee2a_c.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews