JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
Vortex Viper PST Riflescope PST-416F1-M 4-16x50 FFP (EBR-1 MRAD)

This scope is in like new condition and will come with the original box and all the accoutrements that came with it when I bought it brand new. The scope has never been in the field and only fired from the bench at the range about a half dozen times. There are a few extras that I'm selling with the scope that make this a very exceptional deal for whomever buys it.

It will come with custom made Aadmount lens covers for both the objective and occular lenses. If you've ever experienced Aadmount products you know how spectacular they are.

It will also come with the custom Aadmount throw lever. Again, the Aadmount products are second to none and truly a wonder to behold.

The Bobro quick disconnect scope mount will also come with the scope.

The scope alone is an incredible value at this price and as you know comes with the Vortex lifetime warranty. The added Aadmount covers and Bobro mount really make this a fantastic deal. I'll provide links to the Aadmount and Bobro websites to help you better understand the quality and value of these amenities.

Vortex Viper PST Riflescope PST-416F1-M 4-16x50 FFP

Aadland Engineering, LLC AADMOUNT Products

http://www.bobroengineering.com/

Price is $600 with all the extras mentioned above included!

I live in Everett, Washington. I can ship on your dime, probably about $15 to most any continental US destination.

Please message me with any questions or offers.

View attachment 718282
View attachment 718283
View attachment 718284
View attachment 718285
View attachment 718286
View attachment 718287

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR