JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Would you be willing to sell the AD-Recon mount separately?

I'm in Tacoma but could head that way after the holidays or meet somewhere in the middle.

Let me know and Happy Holidays,
Chris

Would you consider a trade for a Leopold MK4 8.5-25x50 ER/T (FFP) TMR reticle with MK5 Milrad turrets, sunshade, flip caps, original paperwork and box?

Had a Vortex previously, just prefer them as i have a Gen2 Razor on my 700, and PST's on my M1A (4-14x50) and Tavor (1-4x24).

Nothing wrong with it and in mint condition. I would want the AD Mount as well to get the trade closers to the value of the Leupold but I am willing to take the monetary hit to get what I want.

Optical planet sells it for $1509

20161222_162756.jpg

20161222_163044.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you consider a trade for a Leopold MK4 8.5-25x50 ER/T (FFP) TMR reticle with MK5 Milrad turrets, sunshade, flip caps, original paperwork and box?

Had a Vortex previously, just prefer them as i have a Gen2 Razor on my 700, and PST's on my M1A (4-14x50) and Tavor (1-4x24).

Nothing wrong with it and in mint condition. I would want the AD Mount as well to get the trade closers to the value of the Leupold but I am willing to take the monetary hit to get what I want.

Optical planet sells it for $1509

View attachment 330871

View attachment 330872

View attachment 330870

Thanks for your offer but i am only looking to sell right now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top