JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this scope from a friend for an AR project that just hasn't materialized yet. It is a Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x32 FFP with the EBR-1 MRAD illuminated reticle. It is like new in the box. It has only been taken out to put the battery in to check the illuminated reticle function and now to photograph. It has an ADM 30mm cantilever mount with the Vortex logo. It is also like new in the box. Still has packing oil on it. I am selling this as a package, but I also have an extra mount if someone is interested.

I am asking $800 for the scope and the mount. If anyone is interested in the other mount, I'd like to get $150 for it. I will only separate the one mount from the scope it the mount sells first. I would be happy to ship this if someone would like. I am in Bend during the week, and generally in the central Willamette Valley on the weekends and could meet between Eugene and Salem. NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES right now. Trying to raise capital for a new project.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 131456 View attachment 131457 View attachment 131458 View attachment 131459

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top