JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Demo Vortex 15X50 Viper HD $525 TYD (MSRP $769)

Demo Vortex Kaibab HD 15X56 $1050 TYD (MSRP $1599)

These are display items that are in brand new condition. All items come with original box and paperwork.

Please PM questions

Kaibab HD.jpg

Viper 15X50.jpg

This is actually JD. I'm Dans son. The kaibab are meant to be a tripod binocular. I do have demo 10x50 Razor HDs available as well.

QUOTE="Bob stockdall, post: 1120254, member: 24547"]Hey Dan, I'm in the market for some Razor HD by Vortex, but saw the Kaibab you have listed here. Can a guy hold those steady enough to look through or are the Kaibab meant to be used with a tripod?[/QUOTE]

This is actually JD. I'm Dans son. The kaibab are meant to be a tripod binocular. I do have demo 10x50 Razor HDs available as well.

QUOTE="Bob stockdall, post: 1120254, member: 24547"]Hey Dan, I'm in the market for some Razor HD by Vortex, but saw the Kaibab you have listed here. Can a guy hold those steady enough to look through or are the Kaibab meant to be used with a tripod?
[/QUOTE]
:pOK JD, what is the price on the demo razors?

They are brand new and have only been out of the case to show customers. Vortex has a lifetime, no fault, transferable warranty so it will always be good. I am out of town until the 30th so that is as soon as I could show them to you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top