JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
20170513_115302.jpg 20170513_115337.jpg I have a like new mounted but never shot Vortex Viper VPR-M-06BDC 6.5-20x50mm scope with Warne tactical rings included. It will come with the box and everything from the factory.
Cash price $400

Trades:
Ruger red hawk or super black hawk 5.5" barrel in 44 or 45
Winchester 94 30-30
I can add cash depending on your trade

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 PA Riflescopes are necessary when precision shooting at high magnification is a must. The unique ViewMag adjustment lever of the Vortex Viper 6.5x-20x 50mm PA Matte Riflescope allows you to make rapid power adjustments without ever taking your eye off your target. Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 PA Waterproof Scopes have pop-up dials which provide easy, precise adjustment of elevation and windage, making audible clicks easily and quickly counted. The Vortex Viper 6.5-20x 50mm PA Matte Side Parallax Scope consists of a rugged, durable 30mm tube constructed of 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum. Vortex subjects all of their riflescopes to demanding factory testing under a force of 1000 G's - 500 times! Not only is this rifle scope waterproof, fogproof and shockproof, it is highly prized for its purging with Argon gas, targeting corrosion in an unchallenged way. This feature helps to eliminate internal fogging, chemically ignoring water. Like the Diamondback riflescopes, you can count on the Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 PA Matte Riflescope w/ V-Plex Wide Reticle for smooth handling when the heat is on.

Last Edited:
I have one of these mounted on my Bushmaster coyote rifle. I love it. Also, Vortex has a lifetime, transferable, no questions asked, warranty on all of their products. You cannot go wrong.

They are wonderful scopes, only reason I'm selling is I'm going to the razor
Instead of selling it you could call them and ask for an upgrade. I upgraded from a Crossfire to the Viper for $150 simply because the Crossfire came on the used rifle I bought and it broke. I didn't want another Crossfire, so I asked about upgrading to something else. They gave me what amounted to a $100 discount on the Viper.

Instead of selling it you could call them and ask for an upgrade. I upgraded from a Crossfire to the Viper for $150 simply because the Crossfire came on the used rifle I bought and it broke. I didn't want another Crossfire, so I asked about upgrading to something else. They gave me what amounted to a $200 discount on the Viper.
I wish I would have known that last week, could have saved me some money. Had so many cabelas point almost got 1 for free...but had to pay for the other 2.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top