JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone Mike here so I've got a brand new Vortex AMG uH1 sight for sale only 400 maybe a little lower on price just depends. Only 3 months old just wanting to sell it and get a new viper pst gen 2 1x6 scope instead. The holo sights has a bit of wear on the set screw locking the mount down but can be replaced from vortex warranty no scratches any where on the sights still brand new has the box and the instructions and battery. I'm in se Portland you'd have to drive and pick it from my house as I'm not mobile or we can meet some where close by. Please get back to me asap on here my email [email protected] or reach me by text 5037529546 please and thank you also have pics of the sight ill post or send to you!!! 20180228_152135.jpg received_1387077114771899.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top