Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

VORTEX STRIKE FIRE RED/GREEN DOT. BRAND NEW IN BOX W/ DOUBLER AND MOUNT $130

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by BLUE COLLAR IRONS, Dec 19, 2011.

1. BLUE COLLAR IRONS

BLUE COLLAR IRONS PDX-VANCOUVER Member

I just bought this last week but just stumbled across the aimpoint pro. So im selling this. I have not even mounted it on my rifle yet. Still in the box. I usually buy stuff without really doing any research and always regret it. So this time i did some research for about a week on this scope. Read a ton of great reviews about it. Its water proof, fog proof and shock proof. It comes with a high rise mount so you can co witness your iron sights. Its also has a screw on double magnifier that you can also use as a monocular or magnifying glass. It can also be used to start a fire in a survival situation. . Its also night vision compatible and has a NV button on it to dim. This IS the BEST red dot you will find for the this amount of money. This scope is WAY better than a barsca, tasco or bushnell. After shipping I payed a total of about 150. Im selling it for 20 bucks less. Why buy it from me? Cause you can have it NOW. You dont have to wait for shipping. Brand new in the box $130

Vortex_StrikeFire.jpg

2. madcratebuilder

madcratebuilder Ardenwald, OR Well-Known Member

Is it red or green? Hi mount or low mount?

3. BLUE COLLAR IRONS

PM sent to mad crate builder

4. BLUE COLLAR IRONS

bump

Please read the rules on how often to bump your ad.......<coctailer>

5. BLUE COLLAR IRONS

sold