JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Banks
State
Oregon
For sale or Trade...
Vortex 22-48x65 Straight Razor HD (Gen2) Spotting Scope with included cover. Like new, and never in field. Just went a different direction. $950
Vortex 20-60x85 Straight Razor HD (Gen2) Spotting Scope with included cover. Like new, and never in field. $1250

Decided to go with Swaro instead, and I got these on a great price when they first came out through a membership site. Nothing wrong with them and condition as mentioned is very like new. Vortex lifetime warranty as well.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For sale or Trade...
Vortex 22-48x65 Straight Razor HD (Gen2) Spotting Scope with included cover. Like new, and never in field. Just went a different direction. $950
Vortex 20-60x85 Straight Razor HD (Gen2) Spotting Scope with included cover. Like new, and never in field. $1250

Decided to go with Swaro instead, and I got these on a great price when they first came out through a membership site. Nothing wrong with them and condition as mentioned is very like new. Vortex lifetime warranty as well.

Is the $1250.00 asking price you're looking for the same as this? https://www.amazon.com/Vortex-Razor-HD-Spotting-Scope/dp/B002V2UGRC?th=1

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top