JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK folks, I bought this red dot based on a lot of research and reviews, but I made a mistake. The one and ONLY reason I'm looking to sell or trade it is because of the 3x magnification. That in and of itself is not the issue. The issue is that I am a very tall man who takes a very long length of pull on all his firearms, and no matter how far back I mount this red dot on the rail, I cannot achieve proper eye relief.

Therefore, I am willing to sell the scope for $300.00 (paid $350). It is in like new condition. Never been to the range, never had a bullet fired under it, not a scratch, nick, or ding on it. Folks, it's just new OK? -OR- I am also wiling to trade it for a non-magnified red dot of equal value -OR- trade it for a non-magnified red dot of lesser value plus cash (which we can come to terms on). I like Vortex, and would be interested in something like a Vortex SPARC, or a Spitfire 1x, or something along those lines.
Spitfire1_zpsl9u8zrfr.jpg
Spitfire2_zpsa3pobia8.jpg
Spitfire3_zpskp2ujmhp.jpg
Sorry for the crappy phone pic. This reticle is also etched, so when the power is off there is still a black reticle for use. Goes red or green, and has five different intensity levels on each color.

Let me know if you're interested!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top