JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i used to have access to expertvoice when i worked for keen footwear but they seemed to never have anything in stock.
Their discount also recently got reduced. I wanted the Razor 1-10 and it was I think around $1800 but out of stock. When they finally came back in stock they increased it to $2150 which is higher than the normal sale prices. I stopped shopping for Vortex on Expert voice after that.

Their discount also recently got reduced. I wanted the Razor 1-10 and it was I think around $1800 but out of stock. When they finally came back in stock they increased it to $2150 which is higher than the normal sale prices. I stopped shopping for Vortex on Expert voice after that.
Yeah expert voice was great at first but i couldnt imagine what it looks like now with all the material shortages.

Yeah the vortex deals are kinda trash since Vortex does 40% off MSRP on their site which is already marked up more than anywhere else. You can get vortex scopes elsewhere for the same price as the 40% off through expert voice.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top