JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I purchased this a while ago. It was for another one of those projects that never quite got going. I can definitely use the money for other things at this time, which makes this set-up expendable.

This set up is brand new. The scope has been removed from the box a few times, but never mounted. It is a Gen II Vortex Razor HD 1-6x24 with the JM-1 (Jerry Miculek) reticle. Its a very clean and non-busy reticle. The true one power magnification makes for easy shooting with both eyes open. The cheapest I have found these scopes online is $1399. I am asking $1350 shipped for mine. Plus, I will throw in a Vortex marked ADM mount mount. The mount goes for a few hundred by itself. And being that I no longer need it either, I will put the extended throw lever in the deal as well.

Like I said, I am asking $1350 for the entire package. I will ship it for that amount. If you are local, I will drop $35 off and you can swing by Sweet Home, OR and pick it up. Due to work, I don't have time to travel much. I am not currently in need of any trades, but I can accept credit cards. I have to charge 4% on top of the price due to CC processing fees. This is out of my private collection and is not for sale in my shop.

Email is the fastest way to reach me. mtnbeargunworks (at) gmail (dot) com

photo3_zps3568906a.jpg photo2_zpsa2b31f8b.jpg photo1_zps6f6314d4.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top