Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Vortex Razor HD GenII 1-6x24 jm-1

Discussion in 'Scope & Optic Classifieds' started by MountainBear, Jul 26, 2014.

1. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

So I purchased this a while ago. It was for another one of those projects that never quite got going. I can definitely use the money for other things at this time, which makes this set-up expendable.

This set up is brand new. The scope has been removed from the box a few times, but never mounted. It is a Gen II Vortex Razor HD 1-6x24 with the JM-1 (Jerry Miculek) reticle. Its a very clean and non-busy reticle. The true one power magnification makes for easy shooting with both eyes open. The cheapest I have found these scopes online is $1399. I am asking $1350 shipped for mine. Plus, I will throw in a Vortex marked ADM mount mount. The mount goes for a few hundred by itself. And being that I no longer need it either, I will put the extended throw lever in the deal as well.

Like I said, I am asking $1350 for the entire package. I will ship it for that amount. If you are local, I will drop $35 off and you can swing by Sweet Home, OR and pick it up. Due to work, I don't have time to travel much. I am not currently in need of any trades, but I can accept credit cards. I have to charge 4% on top of the price due to CC processing fees. This is out of my private collection and is not for sale in my shop.

photo3_zps3568906a.jpg
    photo2_zpsa2b31f8b.jpg
    photo1_zps6f6314d4.jpg
    Email is the fastest way to reach me. mtnbeargunworks (at) gmail (dot) com

2. MountainBear

Price drop to $1300 shipped or $1265 ftf. The scope alone goes for $1395 online and I'm throwing in a $175 mount and

3. MountainBear

Sold, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.