WTS OR Vortex Razor HD GenII 1-6x24 jm-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
So I purchased this a while ago. It was for another one of those projects that never quite got going. I can definitely use the money for other things at this time, which makes this set-up expendable.

This set up is brand new. The scope has been removed from the box a few times, but never mounted. It is a Gen II Vortex Razor HD 1-6x24 with the JM-1 (Jerry Miculek) reticle. Its a very clean and non-busy reticle. The true one power magnification makes for easy shooting with both eyes open. The cheapest I have found these scopes online is $1399. I am asking $1350 shipped for mine. Plus, I will throw in a Vortex marked ADM mount mount. The mount goes for a few hundred by itself. And being that I no longer need it either, I will put the extended throw lever in the deal as well.

Like I said, I am asking $1350 for the entire package. I will ship it for that amount. If you are local, I will drop $35 off and you can swing by Sweet Home, OR and pick it up. Due to work, I don't have time to travel much. I am not currently in need of any trades, but I can accept credit cards. I have to charge 4% on top of the price due to CC processing fees. This is out of my private collection and is not for sale in my shop.

Email is the fastest way to reach me. mtnbeargunworks (at) gmail (dot) com

photo3_zps3568906a.jpg photo2_zpsa2b31f8b.jpg photo1_zps6f6314d4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom