JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new scope here, w/defender caps front and rear.

It's a Razor Gen II w/EBR-1C reticle. I've used Christmas tree style reticles and have gone back to using a single X/Y axis crosshair. Less is best in my book.

asking $1965 for package, rings are mounts available if interested (Spuhr, ERA-TAC, TPS).

p8fTgge.jpg

Last Edited:
Well I'm just new to long range shooting, like brand new. And I'm torn between moa vs mil and ffp vs 2nd. Typical newbie stuff that you may find elementary but I just haven't gotten comfortable with either. What do you think of this specific mrad for a novice, possibly in competition?

Well I'm just new to long range shooting, like brand new. And I'm torn between moa vs mil and ffp vs 2nd. Typical newbie stuff that you may find elementary but I just haven't gotten comfortable with either. What do you think of this specific mrad for a novice, possibly in competition?

Go mils, especially if your gonna shoot PRS matches. That's what everyone runs. FFP is a must in my book. I tend not to shoot on max zoom so it's nice having my hold overs consistent.
This is a great scope btw I have 2 of them
And Nad1967 is G2G. Have bought from.him b4

Thanks, good to hear and I don't doubt his validity. It's a matter of coughing up 2 grand without doing my research and thinking about it in general. The last thing I want is to mount it and use it and not like it.

Definitely go with mil and FFP. Not trying to sell you on anything. Regardless of whether you get this scope, look for mil over MOA and FFP for PRS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top