JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i was thinking of a 4x16 or so vortex for my 17hmr ... I was wondering if there is a big quality jumb and clarity jump between the dimond back and the crossfire... Or should i look at the leupold that is equally priced

Eh.

Diamondback is supposed to be the next step up. I've had mixed experiences with Diamondback optics but have yet found a Crossfire I didn't like.

Now in a rimfire I'd put a Crossfire on it which I have done. In disclosure I've put Leupold and some spendy optics on rimfire too.

The lowest entry Diamondback I would get is the FFP version at $350-$399 respectively.

At 4-12 you can hit the Nikon P-Rimfire 4-12x40 ($130ish) and be ahead of the same price Crossfire and well below the similar in a Diamondback.

Pay close attention though to parallax settings for centerfire vs rimfire rifles especially with the precision of a .17HMR, 60y vs 150y is a lot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top