JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
**** Scope has been sold ****

IMG_6306.JPG IMG_6303.JPG IMG_6307.JPG Vortex HS-T 6-24x50, 30mm body, VMR-1 MOA reticle, moa adjustments, side parallax.

I purchased this scope new, mounted it on a rifle for 40 rounds to break in the barrel and zero at 300 yards. Work didn't permit me to make the hunt I had planned using the combo on so the scope is now for sale. All paperwork and box along with sunshade included. I will also include the Butler flip up covers.

** SOLD **$490.00 Shipped. Payment by PayPal plus fee or as friends/family. I leave the payment option to the descrection of the purchaser.

I will consider selling the complete package pictured, rifle, base, rings and scope, less the bipod and sling(Not included) for $1395.00 Shipped to your FFL in the lower 48.

I'm located in the Wenatchee WA area.

Rifle was purchased here.
BROWNING X-BOLT WESTERN HUNTER 28 NOSLER - BR035-388288 - 035388288 - UPC:023614443254 - Lipseys.com

Browning X-Bolt Western Hunter
28 Nosler.

Talley one piece 20 moa base

Badger Ordnance 30mm tactical alloy rings

IMG_6304.JPG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top