JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Illuminated reticle, 30mm main tube. Includes manual (not shown), shade, cover, and cleaning cloth. Inside of shade has some scratches. Scope has a lifetime warranty.

Scope was used on an FNAR Heavy Barrel rifle, and has been repaired by Vortex under their lifetime warranty. It wasn't the scope that was the problem, the FNAR couldn't hold 1 MOA!

Scope only: $250

Scope with Warne Maxima fixed tall rings: $325

Scope with Burris Xtreme Tactical tall rings: $300

Will consider reasonable offers. No trades.

I decided to send the scope to Vortex because I knew the alternative - sending the FNAR to FNH USA - would take far longer and I was hoping the scope would prove to have an issue, since my groups were "walking" on the target. Vortex went through it and sent the scope back and as I suspected, no change...so the rifle went off and was replaced.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top