JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent glass and overall an awesome scope. Reticle is too fine for what I bought it for, so instead of sitting in my safe, my loss is your gain.

$1200

Has the ECR-1 MOA reticle. Have box and everything included.
rfl_gold-eagle_15-60x52_moa_fr-t.jpg

Here is the scope as it is currently mounted. Will have to dig out the box from the attic to take pics of the accessories. They include a second windage turret, lens covers, a sun reducer piece that goes between the objective and sunshade and a 2mm hex wrench. Manual and box of course included.

Vortex GE.JPG

Here is the scope as it is currently mounted. Will have to dig out the box from the attic to take pics of the accessories. They include a second windage turret, lens covers, a sun reducer piece that goes between the objective and sunshade and a 2mm hex wrench. Manual and box of course included.

View attachment 545887
Thank You. The picture speaks volumes about the scope and how it was cared for.

It is in perfect shape. I doubt there are any ring marks under those JJ Industries rings but it is possible. They didn't leave any marks on the previous scope though, and I use an inch pounds torque wrench to secure them at 15 inch pounds.

If you are a vet, you may be able to buy this scope new for slightly more directly from Vortex. I had to pay close to full price and can't afford to discount it any more than where it is priced.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top