JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife has a red MK4, a purple MK4 that I recently picked up for her and I grabbed the MK4 hunter. That's three from their clearance section. I always make a point to check often or anything new that might catch my eye. Lol

Wife has a red MK4, a purple MK4 that I recently picked up for her and I grabbed the MK4 hunter. That's three from their clearance section. I always make a point to check often or anything new that might catch my eye. Lol
Very nice I will keep my eye on it from now on as well. I was looking looking for parts for 2 I am building and was like wow those are actually good deals lol.

These are good deals - and clearance items have free shipping.

I picked one up a year or two ago for my MKIV 22/45. One barrel has stock target sights, the other has a red-dot.

With the Mark IV -- the swapping of the barrel and bolt takes about 30 seconds.

Only down side is the BGC/Transfer Fee adds expense - the barrel is the serialized component of the Mark IV pistol.

Still, a good deal.

MKIV lowers are the problem. There are none. That's why Volquartsen always has MKIV uppers for cheap. The buy whole guns to harvest just the lower off of.
When I talked to them about it, they said that the MKI/II/III frame is out of patent protection, so they make an aftermarket version. But, the MKIV is still protected, and Ruger will defend it. As such, there are no others being made by anyone. No one is even make an aftermarket recoil/takedown assembly for the MKIV.

MKIV lowers are the problem. There are none. That's why Volquartsen always has MKIV uppers for cheap. The buy whole guns to harvest just the lower off of.

There are lowers for sale Tandemkross has some and a few others. Volquartsen seems to be having issues keeping up production numbers. I don't think it's patent issues more of r&d and development since there are already 3rd party lowers. I just bought 2 Volquartsen mark 3 lowers and optics planet was the only one with the In stock. If I were not building 2 mark 3s I would buy one of these mark 4s for my lite for different configuration.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top