JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Volquartsen
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Volquartsen Custom 22 rifle I purchased new in 2014 from the Volquartsen distributor in LaPine, Oregon. The Volquartsen Custom gun company manufactures these rifle in Carroll, Iowa. This one has the brown laminated stock with their "snake" barrel, a barrel compensator and two 10-round magazines. Barrel is their stainless steel Target model. The scope that is mounted on the gun is a Leupold VX-2 3-9x33 mm Rimfire EFR, matte finish with a fine duplex reticle. The gun and scope are in NEW condition -- that is, I think I may have shot 4-5 magazine loads through it in all the time i have owned it -- hence the reason I am selling it. It has sat in my humidity controlled safe and just isn't used. The grand-kids all have their own 22's or like a lot of youngsters these days, more interested in electronics and games, etc. At any rate, the rifle with the scope, rings, a really nice case along with the scope box, rifle instructions, etc is $1700. If someone wants it without the scope and rings, the price is $1400. Take a look at the photos and let me know if you have any questions.

P1010007.JPG P1010008.JPG P1010009.JPG P1010010.JPG P1010013.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews