JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
City
Kitsap
State
Washington
Zip Code
Brand new in the box, still sealed.

I have two available, but unless you live in a mansion, you probably only need one.

I picked a few of these up on the State auction planning to use one upstairs, one downstairs, one in the garage, and one at work to clean the air, and for COVID19. The one I'm using works so well I just move it around. So selling off the two extras.
Retail on the website is $1500, but I see them on ebay for $400- $500 new. Buy one of mine for $300 no sales tax.
Seriously, this thing works really well, and my evening sneeze-a-palooza after getting home from work has stopped altogether.
Don't play the odds with the new COVID strains, monkeypox, or whatever they throw at us next. Clean all that out of your breathing air.
"The Vollara® Air & Surface Pro+ combines multiple complementary technologies, including HEPA, activated carbon, and ActivePure® Technology. Patented ActivePure is an advanced surface and air purification technology. It has been proven to reduce over 99.9% of many common airborne and surface contaminants."
In extensive unaffiliated lab testing, ActivePure® Technology has been proven to significantly reduce the following contaminants and pathogens:
• SARS-CoV-2 – RNA Virus
• H1N1 Influenza
• H5N8 Influenza
• Murine Norovirus
• PhiX-174
• MS2 Bacteriophage
• MRSA
• E. coli
• Salmonella enterica
• Legionella pneumophila
• Clostridium difficile
• Bacillus globigii
• Erwinia herbicola
• Listeria monocytogenes
• Candida auris
• Botrytis cinerea
• Sclerotinia sclerotiorum
• Aspergillus versicolor
• Aspergillus niger endospores
• Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus epidermis
• Staphylococcus epidermidis

flu cold cough purifier air scrubber lockdown lock down vaccination masks health healthcare healthy living ionizer chyna china flu wuhan

VSAP02.jpg VSAP00.jpg VSAP03.jpg VSAP01.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads