JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only been there twice. Both times they had a VERY small selection, about 10 guns, and extremely high prices (who pays $500 for an AK :p ), poor service for being a shop the size of a small bedroom.

billc the new guy has his work cut out for him. I'll try to remember to drop in the next time I'm by. That place was pretty messed up by Wes. Maybe the new guy should have the name of the store changed, there is a lot of bad juju in that place.

Its actually called Northwest Arms now. And the new owners name is Court Eilertson Hes a very nice guy. They are expensive, but they also dont carry the cheaper brands of guns either. he's more of your high end brand, Also hes a class III Dealer

Stopped by on a Monday (turns out closed Sunday and Monday) sign read tue thru saturday 10 to 6. stopped by tuesday at 3 pm door locked with no note on door. seems a little fishy!! is called northwest now.

Yea I never Go there anymore... to high of prices... and i can get better deals else where... I may stop by there from time to time to see whats hes got and to chit chat..

Went in yesterday to check out what the new owner has done. I am utterly sorry that I wasted that much of my time on this earth. The inventory was a very sad excuse for a so called gun shop. The inventory was as follows: 1- wasr, 1-HD shotgun, 1-colt AR, 1-Charles Daly 1911 (low end) and 3 other hand guns, that's it! Very sparse and random AR accesaries, a few handgun mags, some AR mags (Brownels) and a rack with cleaning items, a few targets, and some other BS. Guy at the counter was very unknowlegable (dont believe he was the owner) and had to look on line to answer a question about the line of firearms he had in the case. I dont know how this guy makes his money unless it's a front for drugs or a money launderer.

Seems to only like ordering what you want and I wasnt sure if you could buy the few on display or had to order what you wanted. Really makes you wonder with the two other shops in town that sell the same brands and have multiple in stock how this guy actually stays in bussness.

My review may seem a little harsh but that was the worst excuse for a shop I have ever seen. I hope that this saves someone elses valuable time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top