JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I love Vodka......"Marginally" more than I should:cool::D:D:D

I normally have 2 Vodka/fresh squeezed red grapefruit juice drinks every night.

Martinis on occasion..........:):):):):)

(OK, they are in 64 oz. Coke glasses):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But I like to taste various kinds, and there are hundreds available.

Have a favorite?

Looking for nice options, NOT bar liquor, not $85 per bottle stuff!:cool::cool::):D:):D

My stepdad used to only drink HRD.
Even as a kid I knew he was a sick barstard.
I have never known someone to drink so much and pass out so often but be up at the crack of dawn every day.
That is sad....................Dads/Step dads can either be really "cool", or in MANY instances, be a "bad example"....................to put it mildly.........

Defiantly.

Ok first off I should state that my first real blackout at 16 was fueled by screwdrivers with only enough OJ for color. I couldn't stand the taste of vodka or orange for decades. Became a bourbon (Wild Turkey) drinker.

However several years ago I went on a search for the cleanest booze both in high and hangover and an internet search recommenced Burnetts vodka. I was skeptical, 1 cause it was cheap, and 2 I'd already tried all the (expensive) triple distilled vodkas over the years they still tasted like turpentine or gin.

So I tried the Burnetts orange flavor and loved it. I recently found vanilla flavor, tastes like cream soda crossed with licorice. I can drink em both straight w little aftertaste and I'm amazed how much I can put down with no hangover. Very clean.

Unless you like gin don't try the lemon flavor..

And for a switch there's always Fireball whiskey, liquid hot tamale candy. That stuff is so good that it gets me drooling just thinking about it. Some guy at work would chew some big red gum and I'm done for the day just counting the min till I can get home.

Hood River is mostly just flavored PGA.

Back when we drank we decided to do an experiment and run HRD through a Brita filter. It improved the taste considerably and got rid of most of the paint thinner smell.
Mythbusters tested this and I think the result was run it through enough times and a professional taster could barely tell the difference between top and bottom shelf.

That is sad....................Dads/Step dads can either be really "cool", or in MANY instances, be a "bad example"....................to put it mildly.........

I hated him growing up, he was 10 yrs older than my mom had already raised his kids long before and got stuck with a 10yr old and a 12yr old.
But ended up becoming good friends. Taught me a lot about fixing stuff myself and being a man. Aside from the drinking.
He was a great guy and was good for my mom.
Better than me real dad. He was gone since I was about 4. Worked for the govt and chose the fantasy spy life instead of taking care of his offspring.

As we used to say back in college, "when there are four students in a room, there is always a Fifth." Usually of HRD. And "Hood River Vodka, where an open bottle is and empty bottle."

Now days I drink Skyy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads