JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I believe what you really have is a Vltor IMOD stock, you should let folks know whether its a comercial or milspec buffer tube diameter.

I do not know if it is commercial or mil spec, it does not say on the box. What is in the picture is what you get. This is why I post a pic of what I am selling, if I am off, I apologize.

This is an EMOD: <broken link removed>

This is what you have: <broken link removed>

Big Difference. Took 1 minute to google, about the same time I lost looking at this post for an EMOD, and 1/2 the time to write this out. :)

These were discontinued and do not appear to be on their newly updated dealer price sheet. These cost more than $50 from VLTOR to a dealer. Bravo company had to liquidate their remaining inventory to keep with the current catalog. Does not make this a cheapo part.

I do not know if it is commercial or mil spec, it does not say on the box. What is in the picture is what you get. This is why I post a pic of what I am selling, if I am off, I apologize.

Maybe this info will help...

The Mil-Spec buffer tube is 1.148" in diameter while the Commercial buffer tube is 1.168" in diameter. The standard is Mil-Spec.
midway
calguns.net

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top