JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't there a correlation between sunny days and gang shootings? So wouldn't that mean vitamin-D is bad for your health?
MV5BMmQzOWE2YWEtNmYzYS00MDE3LTk0MWYtMzVhYzlkOGRiZTVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTg2OTc4Nzk@._V1_.jpg

@Longwalkhome I'm not talking about Pharma and other conspiracies; I'm talking about the easily observable facts; healthy people now in their 50s-80s look far younger now, than people their ages looked back in the 80s and 90s... at the same time; healthy children now tend to look older, faster than they did back in the 90s and 80s. Particularly the pre-teen-teen kids.

This can easily be attributed to the cultural norms back in the 60s, 70s, where everyone smoked everywhere, drank copiously, and used tanning oils all the time..
People used to work harder to make a living and that wears the body out. I worked heavy construction and I aged quickly in looks. I never smoked and rarely drink but still managed to be ugly as hell. :s0140:

I think the older folks you see that still look healthy are the ones that didn't die in their 50s.

My grandparents lived in poverty all their lives. Grandpa worked until he was 79 in a mill. Life is different today.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top