JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never used Vihtavuori before, but just bought 4 pounds of N320. I think it was the last jug on the entire internet. Lol!! Do you think it'll make good loads of 9mm and 40 with it? I bought mostly for 45ACP cause my CFE was spitting unburnt powder.
Yes it does!!
I've used Vihtavouri powders since I started reloading about 10 yrs ago this and Ramshot powders are my go to powders from 9mm - 44 mag. They work great for me and there usually not the first to fly off the shelf even though it's more expensive.
Stacy

Yes it does!!
I've used Vihtavouri powders since I started reloading about 10 yrs ago this and Ramshot powders are my go to powders from 9mm - 44 mag. They work great for me and there usually not the first to fly off the shelf even though it's more expensive.
Stacy
Very good to know, thank you! Yeah, I've noticed recently that I was able to (barely) find some VV when everything else was bought out. Compared to my CFE powder, the VV actually comes out to make more rounds per pound, so looks like it evens out.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top