JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man in his vanity assigns himself a deity (depending on geological birth location on this tiny planet), then thinks he is the most important species among all that ... funny actually.

There have been over 10,000 alien sightings/stories from reputable people in the last 50 years but if one states that they believe in (more) intelligent extraterrestrial life they are labeled a kook. What a mess we've made of logical and reason in favor of comforting thoughts. In truth, we are an insignificant, barbaric lower species that isn't probably even mentioned at the premier alien cocktail parties.

Thanks for the link, no idea they did a second version. I had the first bookmarked but now I'm going to replace it with this one. Love **** like this. Reminder that we're really insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Being a sci-fi film/movie geek I noticed a lot of things in there also. "Wolf 359" where the Federation gathered to fight the Borg lol.

"The Great Attractor" - gave that little ball to the Men in Black as a practical joke. The one Will Smith touched and then it took off bouncing everywhere.

Cool that writers took the time to use actual/real references.

Another thing is just how tiny viruses are - damn.

Awesome presentation; should be at OMSI for kids.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top