JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not that I have seen lately. In recent times, primers and powder, in particular have not been plentiful in any retail store around the Portland metro area that I have walked into the last year and a half. Projectiles have been showing up more frequently, but it is a pleasant surprise, luck, or a timely tip from someone in the know to find powder or primers in a local, retail setting the last year and a half. There are sellers offering primers and powder here on the forum, but generally, prices reflect low supply/high demand for these items. Glad I stocked up when things were plentiful.

Thanks. It just seems like there are more entrepreneurs on the forum in Oregon than in Washington leading me to believe there must be more inventory on the shelves there. Its pretty slim pickings here in the Puget Sound Area. I am going to contact Local Loader to see what offerings he might have.. Thanks again Roger

Next to I-5
Longview Sportsmans
Longview Bobs sporting goods

Next to I-205 (then take 500 back to the 5)
Sportsmans In orchards (vancouver)
Bi-mart (two blocks away)

ALL DRUGS ARE LEGAL IN OUR STATE. FJI and the Seattle City Council is destroying my home state. Its hard to watch.............

LETS GO BRANDON and FJI..............

If you're going to Bend, I'd try to stop in Shooters Pro Shop. I know they sometimes have primers, and you can get cheap 2nds (Nosler)

If you're going through The Dalles check BiMart and Coastal, they have a good selection of powder and have primers most of the time. $13 a sleeve at BiMar, $6 at Coastal the last time I checked.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top