JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
?

Wayne-LaPierre_2436017b.jpg

Last Edited:
Lol. Visa is in the money business.. all are equal.
If these ninnies boycott Visa, what are they going to use, those large stone coins?

10-QZC08007_ART27-18-182_Yap-stone-money.jpg

And then the converse is true.. if the gunners (probably fifty percent of the population) are pushed out of Visadom somehow, they'll lose out on a sh ton o money.
a bunch a do about nothing ain't gonna happen

Looking to see how many Visa cards I have. The count is at 2. Both are used regularly. Both will be replaced if Visa follows thru. I will let Visa know of my thoughts on this matter while making changes. Have already made BOA aware of my thoughts, which have been met with no acknowledgement. The BOA accounts (retirement) are currently being transferred to another financial service.

Sounds like a good opportunity for MasterCard to step up and take on the chance to earn some serious bank. Sure, maybe Visa's involvement earned $20M for the NRA, but you can darn well bet that Visa themselves made far more than that during that time. I wonder if the Visa stockholders really want to give that up? Who knows, maybe they can get enough political pressure to pass on that money to satiate the anti-gun crowd.

This would be interesting since my Cabela's card is a visa. I work in this industry and the changes happening daily are crazy. From Bank of America, Square, Authorize.net and others they are no longer supporting shooting sports or firearms related business. Makes it easy to work with people who support the NRA, NSSF and our way of life.

I guess if most of the banks and card companies get out of the 'gun' business, it will leave a few that are willing to be involved. Once everyone transitions to them, imagine the huge amount of money they'll make and all the money the others will lose out on. They'll be laughing all the way to the 'bank', so to speak, while the others watch from the sidelines with all their investors asking what the fudge they were thinking passing on the multi-billion dollar gun business. I have a feeling it wouldn't last forever.

My company provides some of the services but we give back to both the NRA and NSSF to help protect our 2nd Amendment Rights. Some of the stories I have heard just from Bank Of America alone would tick you off.

"The role of the NRA in resisting moves to curb gun ownership"

I though ownership was protected under the Bill of Rights. Read this as if it was one of the other amendments:

"The roll of the ACLU in resisting moves to curb free speech"

I don't see the NRA as doing anything wrong... that is apart from their history.

Eagle

bubblegum this anti gun group and this author and this sad UK newspaper for even printing this. And bubblegum any politician who supports using economic discrimination to push their illegal agenda.

True story. Only thing that worries me about BitCoins is what do we do with all of the current currency we have out there? The next wave is going to be EMV (Europay, MasterCard, Visa) cards that we will all receive soon enough from our banks. These cards have chips and individual PIN numbers to help protect card data.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top