JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Visa Goes Anti-Gun: Restricts America's Largest Gun Store From Processing Transactions

Not a huge surprise when you realize the ultimate owners of the mega-banks are the same Oligarchs that want the 2A eliminated.

If you can't outlaw the guns, then strike directly at the companies who manufacture them and sell them by cutting off their cash flow.

This is exactly what Authorize.net, which processes credit card transactions for millions of merchants around the world, has done to Hyatt.

Earlier this year, after a similar anti-gun push following the Sandy Hook elementary school tragedy, Bank of America took it upon themselves to forcibly seize funds from licensed firearms dealer and manufacturer American Spirit Arms.

The incidents with Hyatt Gun Shop and American Spirit Arms are certainly not isolated and will likely continue as government and business merge their agendas, especially as it pertains to our government sponsored banking system, which has a stranglehold over American businesses.

The Constitution remains a prominent roadblock for the anti-gun establishment, and despite efforts to ban semi-automatic rifles, tax ammunition, and restrict importation of magazines and gun parts, they are being countered at every turn by the tens of millions of Americans who believe in their personal right to bear arms.

Thus, government is now relying on their incestuous relationships with the many bailed out banks and businesses who are essentially under their control.

If you think this was an accident, you're kidding yourself.

A coordinated effort is underway to make it difficult, if not impossible, to acquire self defense armaments that include guns, ammo, and accessories.

Get ‘em while you can. We saw what happened with the ammunition. Now it seems they are trying to lock-down our ability to do business with legitimate gun dealers.

I'm not a ton foil hat type of guy.. but this is bigger than bank of America if the trend continues...

Visa makes BoA look like a corner store

Interesting to see where this goes

Hi Burt, I searched all over, and cn not find any newspapers, or TV showing this information only the typical SHTF ones. Like infowars etc. Not saying its not true I just cannot find it anywhere out there.
Do you have any sources that are quotable by Visa ??

Thanks

You are aware that all MSM news is filtered/controlled by five mega corps directly tied in to the too-big-to-fail banks, right? You expect to see this on CNBC or Fox? :(

The word of the largest gun dealer, direct from its Marketing Director on the record, should be enough of a confirmation. If he were lying, VISA would sue them into oblivion.

Our 'news' in the USA might as well be produced in the East wing of the Pentagon. Real news is not going to come from strictly controlled gov/corp USSA sources. Sorry. The only way a fraud like 9/11 could have been perpetuated on the American people is with the full cooperation of the locked-down government media. Just a fact Jack.

53826_f260.jpg

Square has the same restriction in its agreement, BTW

Wells Fargo does not do business with FFLs, but a subsidiary through Harris Bank is Merchant Solutions, which prides itself in supporting firearms businesses.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

And if this was in the contract upfront I wonder why the guy still want with them when there are alternatives...I know there are alternatives because midway processed my visa order...

This is again an example of biased reporting...

Twist the facts to make it more sensational... obviously visa still processes gun purchases since they processed my transaction...

Article from the Washington Times.

[h=1]Authorize.net gives no credit to the 2nd Amendment[/h] Comment(s)

hyatt1_s640x427.jpg Photo: Hyatt gun shop/ Facebook
Friday, September 27, 2013 - It’s All Smoke and Whiskey by Conor Higgins
[h=5]Conor Higgins[/h]

WASHINGTON, September 27, 2013 — Hyatt Gun Shop in Charlotte, North Carolina was told this week by its online credit card authorizer, Authorize.net/Cybersource, that it would no longer be doing business.
In an email to Hyatt Gun Shop Inc., Authorize.net stated:
“Authorize.Net LLC (“Authorize.Net”) has determined that the nature of your business constitutes a violation of Section 2.xiv of the Authorize.Net Acceptable Use Guidelines and Sections 3.3 and 11.3 of the Authorize.Net Service Agreement (the “Agreement”). These sections include, but are not limited to, the sale of firearms or any similar product. Accordingly, pursuant to Section 4 of the Acceptable Use Guidelines, your ability to access and use the Authorize.Net Services will be terminated on September 30, 2013.”
This email comes some two weeks after a gunman killed 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard in Southeast DC. Authorize.net and Hyatt Gun Store inc., have been doing business for over four years, however Authorize.net waited until now to address the issue that Hyatt Gun Store Inc., sells guns, which is against its policy.
This raises a few questions and concerns.
First. The company is called Hyatt Gun Shop. Being surprised that it sells guns is like gasping in amazement when you find out that McGoo’s Beanbag Chairs of the World Emporium sells beanbag chairs from around the world. Hyatt Gun Shop is most likely not a purveyor in fine silk hosiery. The business probably sells guns, it’s just a thought.
Second. Was this policy about not selling firearms written in the original agreement as signed by Authorize.net and Hyatt We Sell Guns That Shoot Inc.? Or have recent national events spurred our friends at Authorize.net to make certain changes in its policy?
Third. Authorize.net/Cybersourse is a subsidiary of Visa, a company in which several of its board members donated a total of over $20,000 to the reelection of Barack Obama in 2012. President Barack Obama does not really agree with the civilian right to own firearms. He is certainly not anti-gun, just anti-gun for everyone but the government. Could political leanings have had something to do with this recent move, perhaps? Well of course Authorize.net’s political affiliation is the most logical and immediately deducible answer.
This still being a capitalist country for a few more years, and of course with Hyatt Guns Inc., being one of the largest gun stores in the nation with online and storefront sales, it has already found a new company to process their online credit sales.
But there is a deeper and more troubling issue at stake here.
It is, for now, the Constitutional right of Americans to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves and their homes. This idea was upheld in the Heller Decision. Keeping in mind that this is a free country, and that companies have the right to enforce and adhere to whatever policies they see fit, does that mean that they can ignore a Constitutionally guaranteed item if the purchasing citizen is eligible for the purchase?
The amendment says “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
It does not say shall not be infringed by Congress, or the President, or judges, it says that it shall not be infringed. So does that mean it cannot be infringed by anyone?
Under the Constitution does Authorize.net have the Constitutional right to tell their costumers that their service cannot be used for the purchase of firearms?
What if the credit company for the New York Times or Rolling Stone said it would not process their payments on the basis that their company policy made it clear that it would not take money from companies who believed in free speech? Do you think the national reaction would be different? If Authorize.net has the right to tell a company that it will not do business because it sells firearms, can Authorize also say it doesn’t support your right to free speech either?
Where is the line drawn?

From Moms Against Gun Control.

1 Million Moms Against Gun Control, INC · 26,390 like this
May 12 at 5:14am ·

[h=5]Would you help us get the word out about Authorize.Net (an anti-gun company).
They refused to process credit cards for our company just because
they say the products we sell (packs bags, holsters, etc) are
"associated with firearms".
We sell mostly to military guys who buy their own gear because Uncle
Sam sometimes wont pay for the good gear.
A copy of my emails with Authorize.Net are below. Feel free to post
(you can cover up my expletive if needed. I couldn't help myself!)

Thanks,
Scott Harry

Military Hardware llc
www.MilitaryHardware.US [4]
910-233-8680 [5]

Dear Mr. Drake,
Our company is a small business supplier to the United States
Department of Defense. Our internet sales are a minor portion of our
business. The majority of our internet sales occur because the United
States Government, for whatever reason, refuses to supply an item to
our Soldiers, Marines, and Airmen so they are forced to equip
themselves. ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT AUTHORIZE.NET IS REFUSING TO ALLOW
THESE PATRIOTS, WHO HAVE VOLUNTARILY PUT THEMSELVES IN HARMS WAY TO
PROTECT YOUR FREEDOM, TO PURCHASE THEIR OWN PACKS, BAGS, AND
HOLSTERS? I honestly can't believe your company would take such a
pathetic stand.

Further, I have thoroughly reviewed your "terms" and found the
following reference under the section 2. xiv: Lawful Use, "You agree
that You will not at any time conduct Your business in any manner that
directly or indirectly offers, sells, leases, licenses or displays,
delivers, advertises, recommends, or promotes any product(s),
service(s), data, information, image(s), text and/or any content
which is associated with the sale of firearms". You personally added
the word "accessories", which is NOT part of your "terms" therefor we
do not violate your terms. For the record, we do not sell firearms.
Nothing we do is associated "with the sale of firearms". Our products
are textiles, that is how the Federal Government classifies them.
Sure, you could put a pistol in our holster, but you could also stick
it up your ***.

I WILL NEVER do business with Authorize.Net and I will make every
effort to avoid any retailer who uses your services from this day
forward! _And I' will make sure America is made aware of your
"terms"._

Most Sincerely,

Scott Harry

Military Hardware llc
www.MilitaryHardware.US [6]
CageCode: 4KRR2

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Drake, James <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Franklin,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Authorize.Net. Unfortunately, after a further review of the website, some of the items listed are a violation of our terms of use (on firearms, or firearm accessories) and the application was returned to me. I will need to cancel the gateway account. We will of course prevent any billing of the setup fee, or any other fees. I’ve listed a link to our terms of use below:

http://www.authorize.net/company/terms/ [1]

Regards,

JIM DRAKE | AFFILIATE MERCHANT SALES

Authorize.Net® | a CyberSource Solution

[email protected] | Phone 877-320-8731 [2] Fax 650-286-6631 [3]

Links:
------
[1] Terms of Use - Authorize.Net
[2] tel:877-320-8731
[3] tel:650-286-6631

[/h]

Gee, I just did a $180.00 Visa transaction with Brownells... I call Bovine Fecal Material on this, and For the record, I have heard this same internet rumor, for at least...

A Decade....

philip, sleeps easily, without the Pair of Noiah's running in his head... I gave them a One way airline ticket to the Bahama's and De Be Jammin mahn,

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top