JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm interested in the above mentioned light/laser combo and I'm wondering if anyone has had personal experience with it and your thoughts.

Also interested in comments on alternatives.

Also interested in whether people think green lasers are all they are cracked up to be in comparison to red lasers.

Last Edited:
I went ahead and bought it and I really like it. It should be said that I have almost no experience with lasers -- I remember a friend trying to use one he has on a bright day at an outdoor range and the dot from that one was basically impossible to see in those conditions, no idea of the make (that's the extent of my prior experience). Anyway, even in direct full sunlight on a white background, this green laser stands out very clear -- it's super easy to see.

I sighted it in for 7 yards. At 25 yards, the dot becomes more like a blob and my shots were all off to the left -- I think that's because the laser is offset a bit to the right of the bore rather than directly under it. It would have been nice if they could have centered it because then you'd only be dealing with bullet drop, rather than a beam running out at a compound angle from the bore.

But for the purpose I got it for -- home defense pistol -- and considering the fact I don't live in a palace, a 7 yard zero is fine.

Cooler colors of the light spectrum are actually easier to see in various light conditions, so the green is easier to see then red! Even better is Blue, it's a more obvious color for the eye to pick up in various lighting conditions, look at the recent trend in high power lighting used in Alaska, most every one has HID blue off road lights, they cut the weather better, while actually being easier on the eyes and not so dazzling. Same applies to lasers! I have seen many colors of laser, but only green/red for weapon use! Only down side to cooler colors is the amount of power needed to match the lumin numbers of red!

I went ahead and bought it and I really like it. ...

I've had this a little over 3 full months. An issue has developed where the light head that you screw in seems loose and so the light won't come on unless you fiddle with it. This is on a home gun -- it sits in the safe or in the nightstand. When I take it to the range, it's in a padded hard case. I've shot the gun 940 times with the light attached. The warranty is 7 yrs so I guess I'll get to see how their customer service stacks up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top