1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Viridian Green LAser for a Ruger SR9 pistol -- $150

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by BigNickShooting, Apr 16, 2011.

1. BigNickShooting

BigNickShooting Centralia, WA Active Member

I have for sale a Viridian Green Laser sight for a Ruger SR9 pistol. Please pay attention: this laser sight WILL NOT work on any other pistols. It has been specifically designed for the Ruger SR9 pistol. It WILL NOT work with the Ruger SR 9 Compact. Just with the SR9 pistol.

Thiese lights sell new for over $200 .... I would like to get $150 for it ... Comes with Viridian's DVD and with an additional 3 batteries ( an additional $30 value).

If you have one that fits and XDM 40 I will trade it with you ... You can read all about this here: Gun Laser, Handgun lasers, Glock Laser Sight, Ruger Laser, Laser Sight, Viridian Green Laser Sights | Fits Glock, Springfield XD, Walther, Sig

Specifically the SR here: Viridian SR Gun Laser Sights | Viridian Green Laser Gun Sights

Call Nick @503-442-1914
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.