JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a Viridian C5L Green Laser/Light combo for a compact pistol. Light is rail mounted, still has all the hardware and I have one extra battery. I still have all the original pieces in the box with two exceptions. I misplaced two pieces: the hex key used to adjust laser zero and the pin that secures the light to the rail. It did come with extras, so this has in no way affected the performance or usability of the light. The device is in excellent condition, the only signs of wear and tear are present on the battery cover, some minor burrs from unscrewing and screwing the cover on. Light functions perfectly as designed. Multiple modes of function, laser only, strobe laser, light only, strobe light, laser and light, strobe light and laser, and strobe laser and light. On/off is toggled ambidextrously with the button on either side. Mode is toggled by pressing both buttons simultaneously. I still have the original box with tools and user manual. I am asking $120. Possibly open to trade. I also have a Viridian TacLoc holster for a Compact pistol. Mine is a 9mm, but I don't know if it will fit other calibers. Asking $40 for the holster, and you can try it on your firearm before purchase. Holster is outside the waist, and requires the laser to be attached, as that is how it holds the weapon in the holster. Holster fits comfortably on the hip, and has a very secure hold on a holstered firearm.

http://images1.opticsplanet.com/365...w-tacloc-hol-ruger-sr9c-c5l-pack-c12-main.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top