JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dude. You aren't a "fudd" so don't even put yourself there. And plastic POS? Again...dude.....you don't really mean that.

Now larping? I'm sure you lead your "patrol team" around the airsoft arena quite nicely. :s0140:

Unlike most of the guns owned by folks on this site, a good chunk of mine have actually been used on something other than paper and tin cans. "Patrolling" and "bugging out" means a hunting trip for me. Who knew you could learn that schit from them fudd hunters!

Unlike most of the guns owned by folks on this site, a good chunk of mine have actually been used on something other than paper and tin cans. "Patrolling" and "bugging out" means a hunting trip for me. Who knew you could learn that schit from them fudd hunters!

Hunting don't make someone a "tactical operator". :D

Never underestimate the reach of a tyrant with deep pockets.

I kinda feel like every other state is now getting a heavy dose of what we have been fighting here for years. We can scatter around like ants with a magnifying glass or try and organize.

You know what they say about organized tireless minorities focused on setting brushfires in the mind. I just want to be left alone as well but I don't think we will be.

That or we can pray the courts rule for strict scrutiny. But look how well our local government respects the DC vs Heller ruling.... Not much at all, in fact the current legislation appears to be a defiant challenge to it.

I used to hunt but now I operate...:D:D:D

I used to when I was a kid.

5B4E0209-66C1-40E2-A56B-2D58B804AEC3.jpeg

It is not going to stop 'til they've made every law abiding gun owner a criminal!:mad:

Complete control means squashing the resistance!:(

Why is there not repercussions for our elected officals trying to pass unconstitutional laws and laws against the oath they took? And i dont mean not getting elected next round but charges brought againt them immediatly?

I just moved from Washington State to Texas. It would seem a wise decision at this point according to the map. Plus I don't ever have to feel bad wearing jeans, a t-shirt, a ball cap, and a flannel shirt over everything. Unlike in Washington, where everyone assumes if you dress like that you're carrying, here you just look like every other person.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top