JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
021120.jpg

I just moved from Washington State to Texas. It would seem a wise decision at this point according to the map. Plus I don't ever have to feel bad wearing jeans, a t-shirt, a ball cap, and a flannel shirt over everything. Unlike in Washington, where everyone assumes if you dress like that you're carrying, here you just look like every other person.
Is Texas safe? Seems like the politics there are changing as well.

I'm no lifer - but I miss Lackland, too.
Especially - The Hills of Wimberly.
Good luck CM Sergeant. Texas still has my heart, too.

So are fully automatic firearms covered by the bill or only semi automatic? If only semi, get a F/A only firearm with a NFA stamp. Talk about ironic and misguided legislation.

Hey now, a lot of us left California to get away from the left wing politics
But sadly alot of them came up here to get away from the left wing politics but for some strange un fathomable reason bring the left wing politics along with them:confused:
As the former governor Tom McCall once said "I urge them to come and come many times to enjoy the beauty of Oregon but I also ask of them, for heaven sake don't move here to live" that oregon was great this one is headed down the same toilet as komifornia.

What is this sudden hard-on these pukes have for violating thier oaths to support and defend the CONUS from ALL enemies foreign AND domestic.

Taken literally, they are in violation of thier oath and should be tried in a court of law by a jury of thier peers.
Methinks the paid for Bloomberg politician theory is correct, too many coincidences..
Only two responses will work....vote them out...or.....

Texas has been Californiated just like Oregon in the late 1970's . Idaho is struggling. Guns will be banned and the one world communist state will be in its glory.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top