JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
could this be a result from californians trying to escape california and takin their anti gun BS with them? for real, i thought AZ was about as free as it gets

What is this sudden hard-on these pukes have for violating thier oaths to support and defend the CONUS from ALL enemies foreign AND domestic.

Taken literally, they are in violation of thier oath and should be tried in a court of law by a jury of thier peers.
could this be a result from californians trying to escape california and takin their anti gun BS with them? for real, i thought AZ was about as free as it gets
Methinks the paid for Bloomberg politician theory is correct, too many coincidences..

With regard to gun legislation, AZ may be safe -- for now:
Capture.JPG
That's not a very comfortable margin of safety. Also, consider the following map (taken from gallup):
party.png
Guns & Ammo ranks AZ as its #1 best state for gun owners, but ID is right behind at #2. Based on the map above, and considering the effort it takes to relocate, if I were looking for a safe haven as a gun owner, I personally would be heading for ID or WY.

Last Edited:
More likely Bloomberg throwing around millions and millions of dollars to get his minions elected...

He funded and influenced some 26 elections in 2018. Pay attention people, this is one dangerous turd...

Alaska is way too cold for me. Idaho, the southern part, would be doable. I really like our time out in eastern Oregon. That kind of country minus the BS out of Salem would be nice. I'd prefer hot weather like the southwest, but if Arizona is going to be the next to fall, yikes. I suppose there is New Mexico and Texas.

The Governor of Arizona is a Republican, so hopefully will veto any Bill that is anti 2nd Amendment. The Senate has 17 Republicans and 13 Democrats. I am not sure about the House.

How do they expect to pass the Bill?

Retreat only will get you so far, at some point the line MUST be held.

Complacency, though...

Seems the enemies of liberty have conjured up the perfect recipe for comfort/burdensome regulation ratio.

Our forbears mutually pledged [and in many cases sacrificed] thier lives, thier fortunes and thier sacred honor to one another and this great American experiment.

New Mexico is blue, Texas on its way. See the map in my post above.

See my post above for the current political structure.
I was probably looking on the internet for the make-up of the Governor and Legeislature, got interupted and posted before seeing your post. Thanks for finding that. My conclusion still stands though ."How do they expect to pass the Bill? "

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top