JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Town hall with legislator who introduced AWB bill, struggling to answer a simple question about what an AW is:

Who does he think he's talking to? A PTA meeting or a bunch of church ladies? I'd like to be able to ignore garbage like this but it's actually pretty important. It's like a 3 yo describing how babies are made. Or worse, the idiot in California talking about ghost guns and 30 caliber clips.

Who does he think he's talking to? A PTA meeting or a bunch of church ladies? I'd like to be able to ignore garbage like this but it's actually pretty important. It's like a 3 yo describing how babies are made. Or worse, the idiot in California talking about ghost guns and 30 caliber clips.

I made it to 59 seconds without :s0170:

Pretty proud of myself...

Incredible
Where did he get his talking points? From a comic book?
Silly and ignorant.
From Hollywood and CNN. And Bloomberg. :rolleyes:
I made it to 59 seconds without :s0170:

Pretty proud of myself...
OK, had to bail at 4:29. Just one remarkably ignorant misconception/lie after another. All he was missing was the shoulder thing that goes up.

Town hall with legislator who introduced AWB bill, struggling to answer a simple question about what an AW is:

His whole spiel on the NFA and machine gun shootings and such, was put to rest in this video which I'm sure most here have seen, but for posterity, I think it should be included along side his bunk because it directly addresses the issue he has with semi-autos, i.e., it's all based in BS marketing by antis and Hollywood:

blr_8220028fb2f92ee9c555c13fe1a1ab9b_32560ceb_1280.jpg

Follow up:

"So The Base turns out to be a government-run honey pot, i.e., they arrested themselves and took credit for averting a "credible terrorist threat" so they could set up a free speech cage for the cameras. And they wonder why we're cynical. "

Follow up:

"So The Base turns out to be a government-run honey pot, i.e., they arrested themselves and took credit for averting a "credible terrorist threat" so they could set up a free speech cage for the cameras. And they wonder why we're cynical. "
:s0054:

Virginia Democrats, Fearing Retribution, Change Language For Governor's Gun Ban

Headline:
Virginia Democrats, Fearing Retribution, Change Language For Governor's Gun Ban

First sentence of article:
Democrats in Virginia will try to change the language of Gov. Ralph Northam's (D-VA) gun ban bill to avoid losing their jobs in the next election.

Big difference "will try" makes

Hey great!! Two more Booolits in a mag. they can just grab them up a bunch of 12 rnd mags. Wait.o_O It's like the Dem politicians in Virginia are aliens, from a different planet. Most of the Dems are like aliens.

Sounds like insurrection is next in Virginia, perhaps using those newly outlawed "assault weapons"... After all, if your going to be a felon, may as well behave as a felon...

:s0054:
Hopefully they can get a stay that will hold until the Supreme Court can turn this into a decent precedent. If not, I get the feeling these Virginians are not going to just let it go.

As new gun legislation makes its way through the Virginia General Assembly, gun rights activists in the Lynchburg region are calling on elected officials to help organize local militias to push back against laws they believe infringe on their Second Amendment rights.
:
Philip Van Cleave, president of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, said the growing militia movement is the next logical step for gun rights activists after nearly 150 localities across the state declared themselves Second Amendment sanctuaries. He plans to attend Bedford's upcoming militia muster.

The good:
RICHMOND, Va. — Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam's push to ban the sale of assault weapons has failed after members of his own party balked at the proposal.
The bad (& ugly):
Lawmakers in both the House and Senate have already advanced several other gun-control measures and should finalize passage in the coming days. Those bills include limiting handgun purchases to once a month, universal background checks on gun purchases, allowing localities to ban guns in public buildings, parks and other areas, and a red flag bill

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top