JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One handgun a month? No one has the right to tell people how many handguns or guns they gun by in any period of time.:mad:
I was prepared to see a whole lot more people show up than actually did and I think it's an indication that a lot of this rhetoric is bluster, quite frankly,"
22,000 people was a hell of a turnout lady shut your mouth! Plus if come take it is Rhetoric you step up and try it Biatch.
The problem is, rhetoric or not, porch by porch and alone colored by red flags and law is more likely how things will be, and the only way to help is if people have some communication effort. :(
This isn't all just Virginia either, for any state that has red flag laws and or all these other laws will, and is affected now. Therefrom what I believe some red states already that do have red flag laws. Florida for one I think, I know they passed some kind of gun control laws just after that school shooting they had. so.... yeah.

Do you only get a short-barrelled shotgun If it is a short month, and if its a month with 31 days, do you get grandpa's long ranger he used in the war?

Who thinks this stuff up?

One handgun a month? No one has the right to tell people how many handguns or guns they gun by in any period of time.:mad:
I was prepared to see a whole lot more people show up than actually did and I think it's an indication that a lot of this rhetoric is bluster, quite frankly,"
22,000 people was a hell of a turnout lady shut your mouth! Plus if come take it is Rhetoric you step up and try it Biatch.
The problem is, rhetoric or not, porch by porch and alone colored by red flags and law is more likely how things will be, and the only way to help is if people have some communication effort. :(
This isn't all just Virginia either, for any state that has red flag laws and or all these other laws will, and is affected now. Therefrom what I believe some red states already that do have red flag laws. Florida for one I think, I know they passed some kind of gun control laws just after that school shooting they had. so.... yeah.
The gun grabber march will not stop at red states (which will increasingly turn purple)

yeah, I think only a few hundred showed at either Olympia or Eugene that I know of.
background checks for ammo:eek: not that Virginia has or thinking on that but sure it will happen. Crazy.
Tyranny is already here and it's been here a long time it's just now being noticed because of this. I seen tyranny begin back in the 70's as a kid btu no one saw or cared enough.:(:mad:

yeah, I think only a few hundred showed at either Olympia or Eugene that I know of.
background checks for ammo:eek: not that Virginia has or thinking on that but sure it will happen. Crazy.
Tyranny is already here and it's been here a long time it's just now being noticed because of this. I seen tyranny begin back in the 70's as a kid btu no one saw or cared enough.:(:mad:
Earlier than that, with the Wilsons.

Last Edited:
Apparently it was like 26 degrees with an 11 degree windchill. I will forgive people on all sides for wearing warm face coverings when its effectively 15 degrees outside.
Found this
An unidentified 21-year-old woman was arrested for violating a temporary anti-mask statute put in effect by Gov. Ralph Northam (D), but no other arrests were initially reported, according to The Washington Post.

Apparently it was like 26 degrees with an 11 degree windchill. I will forgive people on all sides for wearing warm face coverings when its effectively 15 degrees outside.
I have a "warmth" mask too. Had I been there I would be wearing it. Big difference between bandanna and Carhartt insulation

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top