JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Estimated 6000 in fenced area, another 16,000 outside fenced area. Source: Virginia's Capitol flooded with gun rights activists for Second Amendment rally

Interesting:

mask.png

I do find it disturbing that public servants wear masks.

Now that I've read more on-the-ground reports, and some 1st hand reporting from a member on AR15.com, and apparently a platoon sized element from there was in full kit and organized, it appears that attendance was approximately 2 Brigades's worth of men and women, mostly well-armed with infantry type weapons, and a lot of kit and coms.

Heavily armed men and women, protesting in total peacefulness and telling the government to stand down...

Now that sends a message.

Swelling with pride at that show of force. Good on them for standing up to tyranny in their backyard.

Here's a great short video clip that captures the atmosphere.

What an excellent showing of law-abiding gun owners coming together to show the government that they will not put up with the king George attitude from elected officials.;)
The sad part is is those bass turds are still going to pass this unconstitutional legislation!!!:mad::mad::mad:

What an excellent showing of law-abiding gun owners coming together to show the government that they will not put up with the king George attitude from elected officials.;)
The sad part is is those bass turds are still going to pass this unconstitutional legislation!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Thats what I am most curious to see here.

Was the mass gathering effective at all in preventing these going forwards or will they do it anyways?

Did they win the day or the battle?

Don't get me wrong the turn out is great as is all the positive lime light not showing 2A as wild raving lunatics like we are constantly painted as in the medias. If this was happening more often around the country like all the counter protest and riots were pre/post 2016 election results the better.

You know.. this aint gonna happen this year; but it'd be nice to see.. if this sparks off a 1 million+ armed citizen "march" onto D.C. to the national Capitol building... to show the anti 2A politicians that they have poked the giant for far too long and put them on notice that gun owners will not back down. Just 10,000-22,000, maybe up to 55,000 people, the majority who were armed showed up in Richmond, Virginia... okay, that is quite an impressive force. Especially when you have as alluded to, a platoon-brigade sized group of citizens all kitted up.. that is an impressive display of the exact sort of force that the American citizens can bring to bear with that much support.

Multiply that by 50 to 100, that is essentially making a force for Federal agencies to reckon with.

Still overcoming the panic attack from seeing Alex Jones and his clown posse show up and do their little derp dance, wowza!

Bagadikks, that guy.

Rabblerabblerabblrabblgheyfrogsrablrabbl.

I find it amusing and sad at the same time that if this was a protest by the other side, there'd be clashes and trashes happening all around!:rolleyes::mad:

Y'all know dang well that if someone, or some people had decided to initiate a brawl at the rally, we'd be hearing about nothing but the brawls and rioting at the rally in the media, like Charlottesville and the Dallas TX riots. :rolleyes:
All in all it was a very good day.

They should have rushed the areas where they couldn't carry and forced their way in. the Cops wouldn't shoot or arrest that many.
But a very good turn out.
You know I hate the comment in the article I read about this, this morning where it said that since he was elected and democrats took the Majority gun control was coming regardless. Sorry, but this country was not founded on majority rules and rules as in a king or rulership over people. This country was founded on that we protect the rights of the minority from the majority's whims. Both sides could remember that though, not just democrats.
You don't get to rule over me jsut because your a majority.

No matter how many turn out, this is their response, taken directly from the AP article noted above.

Democratic lawmakers said the rally wouldn't impact their plans to pass gun-control measures...

still sounds like tyranny to me...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads