JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not certain why the one officer kept playing with the drumsticks...You'd think they'd say something like "I love this country and we're walking a fine line here trying to do what we need to do to keep the event safe" but to not respond at all and to keep drumming with those drumsticks... It is poor form.

It is poor form (the interviewed was being in their face in a dickish way too don't get me wrong) they could have responded differently and diffused the situation.

I am not certain why the one officer kept playing with the drumsticks...You'd think they'd say something like "I love this country and we're walking a fine line here trying to do what we need to do to keep the event safe" but to not respond at all and to keep drumming with those drumsticks... It is poor form.

OK. But so is haranguing them.

The constitutionality of these laws is going to be evaluated in the courts, not under tents on a sidewalk.

From the walkthrough video, it looks like ALL of the parking structures are completely locked down for blocks in all directions, video shows antifa crowd setting up barricades.

All kinds of Federal agents on site, and staters too.

I've never seen so much fencing and barriers, except for when Jefferson Airplane payed at The Expo.

.gov employees were emailed that not only should they stay home, but that their ID cards are being access denied and will not unlock any of the buildings around the Capitol to allow access tomorrow.

Here's what she pointed out:

1) No side roads open within 3-5 blocks of the capitol
2) High, bolted double fencing and lots of chokepoints
3) Concrete street barricades
4) Only one way in and out and multiple checkpoint stations to be allowed in
5) Agents on every corner, capitol police, state police
6) Several Antifa people already there, and one was seen talking to a federal agent
7) Antifa was helping to set up the barricades
8) Lots of journalists already there
9) Talk of buildings/businesses inside the caged-zone being closed and double-locked (so you wouldn't be able to take shelter inside to get off the street if something went wrong?)
10) All parking reserved only for federal employees, can't even use your parking spot if you live there, even the garage at the highway will be locked down

It really helps to watch the video to see the true scope and magnitude of it.

She spent 20 minutes walking around inside a giant cage, and the city wasn't even finished setting all of it up yet. She also noted all the high buildings nearby and wondered aloud how many snipers could fit up there.

.gov employees were emailed that not only should they stay home, but that their ID cards are being access denied and will not unlock any of the buildings around the Capitol to allow access tomorrow.
so by doing all this(gating off the place, state of emergency, etc...)it seems to me like they KNOW they're in the wrong for all this BS legislation. frickin tyranny if ive ever seen it.

Here's what she pointed out:

1) No side roads open within 3-5 blocks of the capitol
2) High, bolted double fencing and lots of chokepoints
3) Concrete street barricades
4) Only one way in and out and multiple checkpoint stations to be allowed in
5) Agents on every corner, capitol police, state police
6) Several Antifa people already there, and one was seen talking to a federal agent
7) Antifa was helping to set up the barricades
8) Lots of journalists already there
9) Talk of buildings/businesses inside the caged-zone being closed and double-locked (so you wouldn't be able to take shelter inside to get off the street if something went wrong?)
10) All parking reserved only for federal employees, can't even use your parking spot if you live there, even the garage at the highway will be locked down

It really helps to watch the video to see the true scope and magnitude of it.

She spent 20 minutes walking around inside a giant cage, and the city wasn't even finished setting all of it up yet. She also noted all the high buildings nearby and wondered aloud how many snipers could fit up there.
And that is reinforcing an opinion I hold that going as planned is walking into an ambush[/]

This has ambush written all over it, I hope that the Patriots will pull a fast one at the very last minute and hold the rally somewhere else.

Maybe they should rally at the West Va Capital as they accept the offer to bring their counties under West Va Jurisdiction.

I saw this on the event.

What is going to happen is a skit with crisis actors portraying the patriots and crisis actors portraying Antifa or anti-gun ownership / anti-American and a battle will ensue which will surely show a gun fight and dead anti-gun people. I am sure some mentally/emotionally toasted financially desperate souls are being brainwashed into doing a Lee Harvey Oswald - to become a patsy and move forward even MORE gun control measures.

Cancel going. Reschedule this event during the time when congress is in session and show up in Washington DC. At least you know what to expect. Best not to be on the ground and get swept up into a legal nightmare which might impact your life in many ways. If you do go, stand far away and film/record everything. Boston Marathon-like scene is about to unfold

So this coupled with the fortification of the capital area tells much about the plans... The Virginia State government has gone rouge, the tyrannical governor needs to be removed from office. Where is Sheriff Irving in all of this? Prayers to the folks of Virginia, may Father level his judgement against this tyranny and restore the representative government to the State of Virginia.

It going to be interesting tomorrow... Need to get to bed so I can get up early, monitoring and reloading before breakfast.

I will say this, pay close attention to the details of preparations that have occurred endlessly over the last several days to fortify the Capital Mall in Richmond, it'll be coming to a northwest capital near you soon enough... The die is being cast...

One thing:

We are coming up on MLK, a federal holiday.....

So won't these stand ins be falling on deaf ears blind eyes since most would be not at the capitol anyway?

Then again as I read about it (though as i've lived and seen MLK is just another free day off work!)

About the MLK Day of Service

Sounds like its meant to be a day of service all across the board. So maybe 50/50 its meant to be tied in with how the local government should be helping its people instead of attacking their rights?

Antifa says they want to go support the 2A because they find gun grabbing racist, so if its on MLK day and he was black (big on civil rights) and the state grabs the guns does that meant Antifa is then against the state of Virginia?

So many questions

Antifa says they want to go support the 2A because they find gun grabbing racist, ...

They're not wrong. BJ Campbell (*) wrote a piece on this: Collateral Damage, Race, and the Virginia Gun Control Bill | Open Source Defense

(*) This guy is a fantastic writer. Also worth reading if you haven't yet is his series on how the media gooses statistics: The Gun Series - HANDWAVING FREAKOUTERY Also very interesting is his statistical analysis of the chance of chaos: The Surprisingly Solid Mathematical Case of the Tin Foil Hat Gun Prepper

Here's a recent quote from Dan Rather.

Dan Rather
Verified account @DanRather

I fear what makes so many conspiracy theories believable today is that much of what we now know to be true would have seemed like crazy conspiracy theories before 2016.
7:07 PM - 14 Aug 2019

How many years will that take?
What happens to guns confiscated in the interim? How will gun owner's be made whole? What about the range owners who are shut down by these laws? What will they do for the 5 or so years it may take for these cases to go through? Unless the courts throw these laws out immediately AND with prejudice, millions will be damaged by them. Any delay is unacceptable.
Truly, justice delayed is justice denied.
Buy a boat if you don't already own one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top