JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope the VCDL has many competent observers with good video gear and preferably some with "press" identification. If I was attending the event, I would avoid being near any of the Antifa types and the obvious white power types. If any trouble occurs that will probably be the flash point.

They look like homeland or secret service.

That's ridiculous.

I'm sure by doing this they are just hoping they can push a few people to not attend the rally.

It's the liberal crazies they need to look out for. They are the instigators That might try to push false flag violence.

That visit reminds me of a few books Ive read in the past, end of civilization type books. These types would come visit folks just trying to survive the crap that happened, and then goons show up to "check" on citizens. Then they report back to the group that those citizens have XYZ. Things like cattle, fresh produce, guns, etc. Next visit was with a larger group of "government" where they would take everything and or kill you for trying to protect what it was you had.

In that book, the smarter ones, made sure that the messengers couldn't get the message back.

Zero hedge was one "source".

For those who haven't figured it out, for example @thereddog, ZeroHedge publishes ripe bull bubblegum. Making fools look more foolish.
I wasn't crossposting from Zerohedge. I don't follow them.

I believe that siezure of the night scopes, vehicles, food, water, etc (and anything else they deem needed) is in the NDAA, I'll see if I can post the specifics of the act where it specifies this.

@Camelfilter Have a good night.

Last Edited:
Fascist Executive Orders
Obama's latest EO underscores and reemphasizes Bill Clinton's EO 12919, signed on June 6, 1994.
Clinton's 12919 followed a number of earlier executive orders allowing the government to steal your property – and also force you to be a slave laborer – during a vaguely declared "national emergency." The government has given itself the authority to seize all communication (from television stations to CB radios), confiscate all food resources (including farms and farm equipment), take control of all transportation (including your family car), and compel you at gunpoint "under federal supervision" to work as a slave.
National Defense Resources Preparedness is a textbook example of fascism. It allows the government to steal privately owned property and publicly owned infrastructure and hand it over to its preferred corporate partners under the guise of a national emergency: "(b) provide for the modification or expansion of privately owned facilities, including the modification or improvement of production processes, when taking actions under sections 301, 302, or 303 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2091, 2092, 2093; and (c) sell or otherwise transfer equipment owned by the Federal Government and installed under section 303(e) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2093(e), to the owners of such plants, factories, or other industrial facilities."
Fascist philosopher and Italian dictator Benito Mussolini used his principle of a "nation in arms" to steal private property from citizens. Obama's latest EO declares the right to do the same. Mussolini devised fascist corporatism – the philosophy of the "corporative state" – and Obama under the direction of his Goldman Sachs and transnational corporate and bankster controllers has updated this corporate-statist doctrine, including the ability to steal privately earned and held wealth under the pretense of a national emergency.
Martial Law
Previous administrations installed the groundwork for Obama's authoritarian move. Under Reagan, executive agencies were granted sweeping emergency powers to not only grab infrastructure and private property, but also round up citizens and put them in concentration camps and force them into slave labor brigades.
During the Iran-Contra hearings in 1987, it was revealed that the program was a secretive "scenario and drill" developed by the federal government to suspend the Constitution, declare martial law, assign military commanders to take over state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens determined by the government to be "national security threats."
Obama's NDAA was established to provide the legal mechanism for tasking the military to round up activists and others targeted by the government. Prior to the NDAA, the Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act and other related programs, the government devised Rex 84 and in particular Operation Garden Plot, an operational plan to use the Army, USAF, Navy, and Marine Corp. in direct support of civil disturbance control operations. It has since added numerous elements under the rubric of Continuity of Government, the overall war on terror, civil disturbance and emergency response.

With the scantily covered National Emergency Centers Establishment Act, the Military Commissions Act, and the recent NDAA sailing through Congress, and a raft of lesser legislation and unconstitutional directives, we are beginning to see the contours of the police state.
Corporate Media Ignores National Defense Resources Preparedness
A Google News search produces virtually no mention of Obama's latest assault on the Constitution from the establishment media. The alternative media began covering the latest Obama executive order from the moment it was posted on the White House website on Friday, but the corporate media remains silent.
Obama's EO should be headline news. It is a direct assault on the Constitution and further empowers an executive branch dictatorship and allows it to exploit a "full spectrum of emergencies" and permits it to confiscate private property and turn citizens into slaves.
As John Adams noted, the very basis of the Constitution rests on the concept of private property. "The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the laws of God," Adams wrote, "anarchy and tyranny commence. Property must be secured or liberty cannot exist."

@Camelfilter, I ain't trying to be a bad guy, and it may be that the angles I run with are outlandish and upsetting. My aim is not to stir stuff up, but to inform people of what is actually going on.

It just happens that what is going on is outlandish and upsetting. If you aren't upset by what has transpired...

Last Edited:
Makers Mark, I think that is a really good idea. I am going to pray tonight too, may cooler heads prevail at the rally and that the good men and women of our Nation will think clearly and be shielded by the full armor of God. Pray that the message from the patriots is heard loud and clear and that the legislature will re-think the course of action they have set in motion.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads