JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The authorities have arrested more people like the ones in MD.

I think (?) the last group was from GA.

I will have to look it up. I saw it online - various news websites on Saturday.

They planned on doing some NASTY stuff.

The Klan was started mainly by SOME Dems, not all of them, although they will never admit it!

Cate
This post 'took' before I was finished. Major computer problems here.

Last Edited:
Peaceful, respectful, honest and sane people in the PRO RKBA movement who attend the VA rally or ANY other TYPE of rally, pro guns or not, should NOT cause traffic obstructions like the ANTIFA whack jobs do.

I do not believe that HELPS our cause.

Your opinion may vary. NO problem!

I would NOT get behind some gate or walled off section due to SAFETY REASONS.

Walk or march in a sane, safe and peaceful manner. Be respectful to your pro gun brothers/sisters and to people who may not own guns too.

Watch out for the whack jobs and other nasty people who may be put in there just to make HONEST and sane gun people look bad IF you do attend this rally.

I don't think that there will be that many there on OUR SIDE but I could be wrong.

Remember that whenever there have SOME drills and/or military exercises AND where they HIRE CRISIS ACTORS to some events - a FF usually happens. Funny how that works, eh?! NOT really funny but history has shown this over and over again.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
Remember how we or most of us do NOT like how the ANTIFA types of people do things on streets and sidewalks where they try to BLOCK or stop people including senior citizens?

Do NOT block a sidewalk or street or highway!

If a person who MAY or may NOT be PRO RKBA wants to pass you... LET THEM PASS and continue on with your peaceful and sane walking/marching or listening to speeches by other PRO RKBA PEOPLE.

Stay safe!

Cate

FBI is asserting eminent domain to seize night vision devices.

US military will be conducting GPS Jamming impacting the SE Seaboard exercise concurrent with Va Showdown.

Correction: They said they wouldn't do it on Monday (we'll see)

Last Edited:
From Facebook, Senator Amanda Chase:

Sadly, I am posting this, knowing that the Governor of Virginia has declared a State of Emergency in our state.

I want you to be aware of how we are being set up.

Does the Patriot Act ring a bell?

Does the National Defense Authorization Act ring a bell?

If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist.

If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant....if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist.

The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen.

He has already laid the groundwork to make the entire movement look like insurrection.

It will be used to put the rest of the nation on notice of what will happen to you, if you resist.

They have used the Southern Poverty Law Center over the last 15 years to lay the groundwork.

They have labeled us as potential domestic terrorist for a long time now.

Anyone who has ever related to the 3%er's, a militia, or just belonged to any Patriot group...the groundwork has been laid to brand you as a domestic terrorist.

They have gone out of their way since the Obama years to insure they had us labeled, but it didn't start with Obama. It started with the Patriot Act under the Bush administration.

We are being played by a well oiled machine, these things have been in the works for many years.

They are kicking things into high gear. Military veterans were/are even listed as potential domestic terrorist.

We were told not once, but several times by the current President, "It's Not Me they are after, It's You, The American People."

Their actions over the last three years have shown you he was right, they are coming after us full speed ahead and they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Sic semper tyrannis, keep your head on a swivel and know what's going on around you at all times, at Lobby Day 1/20/20.

Everyone be safe out there....Thus always to tyrants.

Amanda Chase is an American politician and financial planner. She is currently a member of the Virginia Senate for the 11th District, representing Amelia County, the city of Colonial Heights, and part of Chesterfield County.Wikipedia

I do not see the point in being "geared up" to walk around and shout. NV, long rifles, ect?
1. Don't go into any gov controlled areas whether it is a fence, bus or train.
2. I think the overall point was to show strong numbers and support or all our rights, solidarity and for some to go inside the capital and speak to reps.
3. We get to define success not CNN or other communist outlets.

"FBI is asserting eminent domain to seize night vision devices."

I thought it applied to land only?

But this law can be jury rigged to seize lawfully owned portable property?

I hope this is just crazy talk, if not, the fbi of my youth has now gone utterly corrupt, when it was only partially corrupt during the jedgar years...

Last Edited:
"FBI is asserting eminent domain to seize night vision devices."

I thought em applied to land only?

But this law can be jury rigged to seize lawfully owned property?

I hope this is just crazy talk, if not, the fbi of my youth has now gone utterly corrupt, when it was only partially corrupt during the jedgar years...

Zero hedge was one "source".

For those who haven't figured it out, for example @thereddog, ZeroHedge publishes ripe bull bubblegum. Making fools look more foolish.

Suppose conflict does happen...and lets even say that said conflict sparks a national response of some sort.
Just what happens afterwards...?
Or lets suppose it all just dries up and blows away...

What is the plan for the next move..?
Its all well and good to cry "Tyranny"...but a plan of action is needed...support from within our current government is needed.
Unless...
Someone out there has drafted a new version of The Articles of Confederation and is ready to implement them...
Again even with this , support is needed.

To rally about a cause is great...to point out the flaws or illegal means / purpose / actions etc.. of a government office or representative is also good , and time honored , here in America at least.
But...
Without support , without a plan of what is next...you end up just running from one fire to another with only a squirt gun to douse the flames.

My point here is that I am hearing and reading a lot of anger and concern over what is happening ...but not a lot of how to fix it , or keep it from happening again...
Andy

FBI is asserting eminent domain to seize night vision devices.

US military will be conducting GPS Jamming impacting the SE Seaboard exercise concurrent with Va Showdown.

I call bull crap. You had better come up with something better than a voice on a fricken you tube. EVEN IF it was true, your not going to convince ME that it has one thing to do with this thing Monday.

Good lord, help protect us from outrageous propaganda! Amen.

Cops drive 100 miles from Richmond to interrogate/accuse old man on his porch, after taking pictures and knocking on a piller while visiting the capital.

I like this guys style!

(WARNING contains some language)

Cops drive 100 miles from Richmond to interrogate/accuse old man on his porch, after taking pictures and knocking on a piller while visiting the capital.

I like this guys style!

(WARNING contains some language)
Curious, Which "Agency" are these arseholes from? Note no badges, no markings, no visible indication of any authority, And I really wish they had started the video a little earlier so we could have heard what they said/how they identified themselves when they showed up!
Video description says V.S.P. and if that's the case, this Video needs to be forwarded to the County Sheriff so he can see the Staters harassing his County citizens!

Curious, Which "Agency" are these arseholes from? Note no badges, no markings, no visible indication of any authority, And I really wish they had started the video a little earlier so we could have heard what they said/how they identified themselves when they showed up!
And gone a little longer to verify that these wannabe jackboots walked away emptyhanded with Our Guy safely left alone. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top