JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oregon and Washington gun owners need to take lessons from their Virginian kindred.
Agreed. Considering what transpired last year in these respective legislatures and what's on the docket this year, failing to have a Virginia sized turnout will just result in more of the same draconian laws being shoved down our respective throats...

Dang, that's one serious, run on sentence!

I believe that if we had a turn out like they did in Virginia they would still ram the new laws down our throats!!! They won't stop until we make them!!
Sad but true. It's a matter of getting the vote out. Sometimes one has to hold their nose and vote for the lesser of two evils, at least that's what I've seen for the decade and a half I've been here...

This is a blog

I Called It! Virginia "Blackface" Governor Claims He and "Teams" Saved The Day!
Guns in the News (Libertarian)
On Monday, my boys and I were in Richmond, Virginia for what can only be described as a community of freedom-loving, peaceful, armed Americans protesting the tyrant in the governor's mansion and those in the legislature that even hint at, let alone speak openly about.... - Tim Brown - January 21, 2020

This is a blog

I Called It! Virginia "Blackface" Governor Claims He and "Teams" Saved The Day!
Guns in the News (Libertarian)
On Monday, my boys and I were in Richmond, Virginia for what can only be described as a community of freedom-loving, peaceful, armed Americans protesting the tyrant in the governor's mansion and those in the legislature that even hint at, let alone speak openly about.... - Tim Brown - January 21, 2020

:s0054:

I believe that if we had a turn out like they did in Virginia they would still ram the new laws down our throats!!! They won't stop until we make them!!

It's sad that we should have to revert to this to keep our rights but by God we should do it.
Many here just want to talk blah blah blah blah blah and will not lift a finger to do anything else but type. The time for talking has passed because they are not listening.:rolleyes:

It's sad that we should have to revert to this to keep our rights but by God we should do it.
Many here just want to talk blah blah blah blah blah and will not lift a finger to do anything else but type. The time for talking has passed because they are not listening.:rolleyes:

The time for donating to groups that fund litigation has come. It ain't over till the SCOTUS rules.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top