JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Click the state of VA in this map, it fully covers far more states. When you click the Utah one, many of the states it "covers" have restrictions.

I'm actually also surprised how many states WA covers.

The VA permit is only an online course rather than an in person class....

Click the state of VA in this map, it fully covers far more states. When you click the Utah one, many of the states it "covers" have restrictions.

I'm actually also surprised how many states WA covers.

The VA permit is only an online course rather than an in person class....

Something to look into.

Thanks

:s0155:

Florida is another one that includes alot of states, but use map correctly. There is a difference between resident and non-resident permits. If you put in that you are a WA resident, and then click on VA, there's less states covered. For example, a WA resident with both a WA and VA permit, CO is still off limits. As a VA resident, with permits in WA and VA, CO is perfectly legal.

Florida is another one that includes alot of states, but use map correctly. There is a difference between resident and non-resident permits. If you put in that you are a WA resident, and then click on VA, there's less states covered. For example, a WA resident with both a WA and VA permit, CO is still off limits. As a VA resident, with permits in WA and VA, CO is perfectly legal.

Ummmm...the way the map works is that when you CLICK on a state, it shows which states are fully covered and which states are covered and which states are covered with restrictions. That IS the correct use of the map...Hence why I knew that Utah non resident permit has a LOT of restrictions. If you click Utah you'll notice a lot of brown states instead of yellow states all of a sudden. Scroll down and you'll see the restrictions for those states, and it's generally only resident Utah permits they allow in those states that are brown.

Also, if you have a hunters safety certificate or probably even the I-1639 form, you don't need to take the $50 course online, you can submit the other proof of safe gun handling course and apply. I paid $50 for a stupid "course" that barely worked half the time, took the dumb 20 question test only to go apply and find out you don't need the course if you have other paperwork.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top