JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SO far, SCOTUS has NOT heard a case on any of this, and the Circuit courts have yet to hear anything other then Nrthamns emergency action status actions were upheld! Unless POTUS intervenes, it's not likely SCOTUS will take up any challenges not already on the books for this session, and who knows how long it will take for them to even decide to take on a case, and then offering a ruling on it!
As far as I can tell, the only 2nd case on the books is for some time in October, and while it could bring potential good news, it's likely the States will simply ignore it like they have done with Heller v D.C, so.............................Lots of luck!

IF 5 mystics in funny robes are the final arbiters of whether we are free men and if our rights, spelled out in plain simple English, actually only mean whatever those same mystics say they mean, then it was foolish of the founders to enumerate them in a document and to provide for a means of defending those rights.

I don't think the founders were foolish. However they may have overestimated the mettle of distant generations.

Its Virginia, Bloomberg only bought the legislature the last election cycle. I would hope most if not all of those Judges are originalists. But I honestly dont know.

IF 5 mystics in funny robes are the final arbiters of whether we are free men and if our rights, spelled out in plain simple English, actually only mean whatever those same mystics say they mean, then it was foolish of the founders to enumerate them in a document and to provide for a means of defending those rights.

I don't think the founders were foolish. However they may have overestimated the mettle of distant generations.

This works just as good on corrupt judges!!!

227E9070-7C24-4784-8031-EF7ECAF807C2.jpeg

Arizona Second Amendment Rally Brings Thousands Out in Support of Liberty | RECOIL
I know this isn't Virgina specific, but shining a light on the fact there are multiple fronts and AZ is traditionally conservative, but it's happening there, as everywhere

Doubt it!
Unfortunately, the power party is all about the shotgun effect, throw enough Sh!t at the wall, some of it is bound to stick!
We have to keep pushing and we have to bring a case before the SCOTUS to settle all this nonsense once and for all, and we must force the damned states to follow the SCOTUS rulings, and make failure to do so actually mean something, otherwise that court is nothing but a circus act! The other thing, SCOTUS must rule on it as the Constitution was written, not any of this subject to the wimms and wishes of what a few folk think it means today!
As Justice Scalia once said, it says what it says, and it dosen't say what it doesn't say!

This is one of the "1K" cuts that make up the "death by a thousand cuts" approach to the dismantling of our rights, and on other fronts rights are taken under the guise of "this is what's good for you"... Because the sheep have given up any concern for taking care of themselves, and given over to the "not so good shepherds of the government"... Look at the corrosion of multiple rights.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top