JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has the guv of virginny gone round the bend?

I sorta hope he tries his lunacy and get's handed his posterior.
In a way, i kind of hope it goes off, it will settle things swiftly and it will carry across the country! It will not just remind those who serve us that they must answer to us, it will show them how untenable their power really is when it comes to denying us our rights! Done properly, we could take back our rights with very little bloodshed, and force a ruling from SCOTUS under the will of the people! This is where Patriots will really be needed, to stand before the court at the hour of Our Choosing and instruct them in their duties!

Remember Democrats.... the spark that lit the American Revolution all started when the brits tried to confiscate our black powder at Lexington and Concord. Except this time we won't be fighting a foreign power and cannot call it another revolution. This country will have seen its second civil war.

Sometimes the simplest answer works.....

944EE2CA-A7A6-48AF-B6DC-0F37547BAA23.png

Sometimes the simplest answer works.....

View attachment 641575
If you don't go along with the program(ing). These are truly interesting times. Living through the 70-80s in America as a youth it is so hard to believe we are where we are. We literally have so much visual information at our finger tips and still people are willing to kill to hand over their rights to the state.

Just had a well attended BD party for my wife. Educated, home owning people with decent incomes. Nice as you will. A good mix of political views but most just don't have the time or energy to give more than a glance at headlines, if that. That did put things into perspective. Times are basically good. Why worry? Programming has made life so easy. If it is not easy, remember, it's not your fault. The government will look out for you.

I'm a little nervous about this I can't believe he would call our sworn protectors on us! I've never herd of such a thing!

I'm a little nervous about this I can't believe he would call our sworn protectors on us! I've never herd of such a thing!
Our media is so filtered. These types of events are only new here. They've been happening all over the world, forever but ignored by us. When I was in the USAF in the 90s we'd get these world wide reports of car bombings, revolts and such but we filtered out what didn't pertain to our commander or region before turning it in. Mostly small places I never heard of but still part of someone's big picture.

I hope we are not too big to revolt when needed. There's an old Simpsons episode where Mr Burns lets the workers keep their tarter sauce to appease them. That's where we are. Appeased enough that the majority won't lift a finger for their own defense.

I don't know what support to lend to Virginia, but we need to show it. The Bloombergs and Soroses are monitoring to see what will work in Everytown. It needs to fail big in Va. These people need to learn, don't bring that mess here.

I don't know what support to lend to Virginia, but we need to show it. The Bloombergs and Soroses are monitoring to see what will work in Everytown. It needs to fail big in Va. These people need to learn, don't bring that mess here.
For support, I hear they are asking everyone to join or donate to the Virginia Citizens Defense League.

I agree we need to support Virginia. The outcome of this is going to impact all of us. This is everyones fight.

^^Yep, you can bet how this this plays out is being watched very closely.

It's also likely a case of conditioning...so when they appear to throttle back and go for lesser efforts, people will be more accepting (Oh, well, that's not as bad as what they were going for), and yet still moving the GC ball down the field...just 5 yds instead of 15...this time. They're playing the long game, knowing full well it's very, very difficult for the 2A side to get back ground they lost. You'll note, as per usual, there is no quid pro quo here, just what can they take.

Every law abiding gun owner should be paying attention.

Boss

\/ Will be dismissed as irrelevant.

Last Edited:

"Thus, if anyone from the state tries to remove the Sheriff from their elected office because they refuse to enforce unjust laws, those state officials will be faced with a lawful militia composed of citizens within the state"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top