JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have long time friends that are avid firearms sportsmen in Noth Vajinia... they want to leave the state but don't know where to go. Oregon and Wa, too messed up with GC restrictions. Maybe Idaho but not on the plains. Coulda moved back to Alaska, but too cold for old people. Oh my.

No place in Idaho is very far from good country. Most of Wyoming is similar.

No place in Idaho is very far from good country. Most of Wyoming is similar.

Yah, he never mentioned Wyoming... just that he wanted to live in a forested area but still be close to medical facilities... I don't know where in the Boise area that could be... Idaho has many forested areas, but any within 15min of Boise?

"Here in Virginia, 84 counties and cities have declared themselves "sanctuary counties/cities" from any gun control legislation passed by the state legislature in the coming year. Just as certain cities and counties have declared themslves sanctuaries that will not cooperate with federal immigration authorities because they deem federal immigration law unjust, these localities do not believe they are obligated to enforce gun laws they deem unconstitutional. "

Boogadishu Meme.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Congressman Donald McEachin.

8859CBDB-9F77-44DE-8B2A-1BFE1E67B123.jpeg

A U.S. congressman suggested that the Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam could deploy the National Guard to enforce gun laws in counties that have declared themselves "Second Amendment sanctuaries."

"Ultimately, I'm not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law," Rep. Donald McEachin said, according to The Washington Examiner.

For those gun grabbing politicians that don't pay attention to current events. See New Jersey news. Two losers with guns (I honestly didn't look what they had) held a major city with all the alphabet boys in full combat gear for hours. Chris Dorner. One nut with a gun, crippled an entire region of California. San Bernardino. Two terrorist wing nuts either ran out of bullets or needed a Thomas Guide and got lost before the police caught up to them.

California took the long game in order to castrate their gun community. Try this outright ban or confiscation on the whole of America and people are going to get hurt. Tough talk might intimate school teachers and pacifist but the militias and "others" that get mocked just might have the last laugh.

The few times the people pushed back whether I agree or not, the government paused or blinked at least temporarily. Every LEO or agent that shows up with a gun still wants to go home.

I think the VA governor and this Congressman need a remedial lesson in Con Law and responsible use of power.

First, both the Federal and State gun rights are enumerated clearly as absolute, in spite of the Courts' misinterpretation for decades. Secondly, while the Governor can call up the National Guard, this would be in appropriate and illegal. Third, the POTUS can immediately take control of the state National Guard and federalize them and put them on title 10 orders.... and I doubt Trump is going to then break the law and use them against American citizens.

View attachment 640881

A U.S. congressman suggested that the Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam could deploy the National Guard to enforce gun laws in counties that have declared themselves "Second Amendment sanctuaries."

"Ultimately, I'm not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law," Rep. Donald McEachin said, according to The Washington Examiner.

I was able to find out where he lives in Richmond in about 15 minutes. These guys dont seem to realize that they are about to declare war and live in the war zone.

Something a VA guy at RedState overheard from a couple cops in his gunshop...
I was in a gun store the other day and two county police officers came in just looking around. One of the other patrons said something about the pending legislation and the cops said something derogatory I couldn't make out. The patron asked him what he was planning to do if Richmond planned on taking the guns. The cop said that he'd have to bury them like everybody else. His partner was grinning and nodding as well. I believe this is going to blow up in their faces.
--"JohnCV," at Virginia Congressman: If Sheriffs Refuse to Enforce Gun Control in Violation of the 2nd Amendment, the Governor 'May Have to Nationalize the National Guard'

View attachment 640881

Guilty of Sedition against the populace of Vaginia!!!

So, Herr Gov'ner CAN call out the N.G. troups in His State, BUT, he has very Limited control over what they can be ordered to do, AND they serve under each counties Sheriff BEFORE a Gov'ner, before actually taking any orders FROM Herr Gov'ner!
On top of all that, the Adjunct General officer in charge has to agree/disagree that there is a need in the first place before he can act!
This Gov'ner is playing a very dangerous game if he thinks his Guard Troups will enforce "His" laws, and go door to door, and institute Martial Law, or that his General will actually follow his orders on this ( Not sure, still digging on the man) but it's not likely!
He is playing with FIRE here, those troups Live in his state too, just like all the LEO he is now threatening, exactly WHO does he think will do his bidding?
Finally, POTUS can step in front of this, Nationalize those Guards ( Gov'Ner cannot nationalize ) Troups when ever he wishes, effectively removing Herr Gov'ner from the chain of command!

SO, the real question, What happens next?
Herr Gov'ner declares Martial law, and Calls out the Guards, This opens a YUGE can of worms I bet he doesn't even know about!
First thing that happens, a Common Law Justice is assigned to the state, and a FULL Military Staffed Tribunal is seated, Certain Constitutional laws and rights are suspended, AND the Guards are assigned to their areas they will be deployed and will now roll coal!
This situation will force a full hearing of the tribunal into the legalities of the Gov'ners actions and set the tasks to be performed!
Where this Dumb-Arse is really going to learn the hard way, This Tribunal WILL find him guilty of TREASON along with all his minions, and remove him from power, and seat a senior Mil Officer in the Gov'ners Mansion until proper elections can take place within the state! In the mean time, POTUS can/will Nationalize the Guard and close off the state, bring in additional troups as needed, and set the terms for what the guards will be doing while deployed, BUT, still answering to the local Sheriffs! Where this can get interesting is, What happens in the other states at this time, Do the Gov'ners act to do the same, or do they run and hide? DO the people stand up and demand the Gov'ners step down? DO the people ( Through their Sheriffs) call up the Guards in their states? Insurgencies can and do happen in exactly these types of situations, and those can work both ways, especially here, As was shown in Oregon during the Bundy Dustup!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top