JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks Taylor, I'm brand new at this site. Don't pretend to know what I'm doing. I don't even know what "WTS" stands for. I hope I'm advertisng in the right place. The pistol is in good condition and I'm located near Nehalem Bay in North Tillamook County, Oregon.

I think it's a fair price. I've had it for 20 years and it was my back-up gun in rural Alaska for all of those 20 years. Good coastal brow bear medicine. Glad I never had to use it for that. Twelve guage doublebarrel was the go-to gun and bear spray righ after that. It's the 1981 "Yorktown" model in stainless steel. I have the original box (a little rough conditon and an oily manual). I paid $200 for it back in the early 1990's. I recently retired from Alaska and don't need a bear back-up now.

Cyphares, Sorry, no photos. I understand how important they are to most buyers but I have old, slow dial up internet service and pics are a nightmare for me. The pistol is in very good cndition. There are many generic photos on-line of this make and model. It's stainless steel in 8 3/8 inch barrel length with wood grips. Pretty basic, very solid .44 mag, single action. I have fired a number of heavy Alaskan bear loads (Buffalo Bore, etc.) in it and it remains tight and solid. The pistol has a good reputation for strength and build quality among the shooting community.

I just sold this geat little revolver about 20 minutes ago. I received my asking price and the sale was approved by the OSP. Thank you for your interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.