Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Virginia Dragoon .44

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by brownboat, May 7, 2014.

1. brownboat

brownboat New Member

Interarms Virginia Dragoon .44 magnum 8 3/8 barrel stainless $325

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  2. taylor

taylor Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

Price? and you might want to tell us a little bit about the firearm, where you're located would be a plus.

Nightshade likes this.
  3. brownboat

brownboat New Member

Thanks Taylor, I'm brand new at this site. Don't pretend to know what I'm doing. I don't even know what "WTS" stands for. I hope I'm advertisng in the right place. The pistol is in good condition and I'm located near Nehalem Bay in North Tillamook County, Oregon.

4. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Central Oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Great price on that. Ever come down to Corvallis area?

5. brownboat

brownboat New Member

I think it's a fair price. I've had it for 20 years and it was my back-up gun in rural Alaska for all of those 20 years. Good coastal brow bear medicine. Glad I never had to use it for that. Twelve guage doublebarrel was the go-to gun and bear spray righ after that. It's the 1981 "Yorktown" model in stainless steel. I have the original box (a little rough conditon and an oily manual). I paid $200 for it back in the early 1990's. I recently retired from Alaska and don't need a bear back-up now.

6. brownboat

brownboat New Member

2Wheels, Sorry, I seldom get down to Corvalis.

7. Cyphares

Cyphares Yamhill county New Member

Do you have any pictures?

8. brownboat

brownboat New Member

Cyphares, Sorry, no photos. I understand how important they are to most buyers but I have old, slow dial up internet service and pics are a nightmare for me. The pistol is in very good cndition. There are many generic photos on-line of this make and model. It's stainless steel in 8 3/8 inch barrel length with wood grips. Pretty basic, very solid .44 mag, single action. I have fired a number of heavy Alaskan bear loads (Buffalo Bore, etc.) in it and it remains tight and solid. The pistol has a good reputation for strength and build quality among the shooting community.

9. kiester

kiester Near Salem Oregon Member

give me a call coasty,
    503-932-6599 thanks,
    Kie

10. Johnnie

Johnnie Allegany, Oregon Member

is this gun still for sale?

11. brownboat

brownboat New Member

I just sold this geat little revolver about 20 minutes ago. I received my asking price and the sale was approved by the OSP. Thank you for your interest.

12. brownboat

brownboat New Member

Kie, I just sold the .44 Virginia Dragoon for my asking price. The little .22 Buckmark is stll available. Thanks for your earlier interest. Sincerely, Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.