Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD Virginia Dragoon .44

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by brownboat, May 7, 2014.

1. brownboat

brownboat New Member

Interarms Virginia Dragoon .44 magnum 8 3/8 barrel stainless $325

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  2. taylor

taylor Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

Price? and you might want to tell us a little bit about the firearm, where you're located would be a plus.

Nightshade likes this.
  3. brownboat

brownboat New Member

Thanks Taylor, I'm brand new at this site. Don't pretend to know what I'm doing. I don't even know what "WTS" stands for. I hope I'm advertisng in the right place. The pistol is in good condition and I'm located near Nehalem Bay in North Tillamook County, Oregon.

4. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Portland Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Great price on that. Ever come down to Corvallis area?

5. brownboat

brownboat New Member

I think it's a fair price. I've had it for 20 years and it was my back-up gun in rural Alaska for all of those 20 years. Good coastal brow bear medicine. Glad I never had to use it for that. Twelve guage doublebarrel was the go-to gun and bear spray righ after that. It's the 1981 "Yorktown" model in stainless steel. I have the original box (a little rough conditon and an oily manual). I paid $200 for it back in the early 1990's. I recently retired from Alaska and don't need a bear back-up now.

6. brownboat

brownboat New Member

2Wheels, Sorry, I seldom get down to Corvalis.

7. Cyphares

Cyphares Yamhill county New Member

Do you have any pictures?

8. brownboat

brownboat New Member

Cyphares, Sorry, no photos. I understand how important they are to most buyers but I have old, slow dial up internet service and pics are a nightmare for me. The pistol is in very good cndition. There are many generic photos on-line of this make and model. It's stainless steel in 8 3/8 inch barrel length with wood grips. Pretty basic, very solid .44 mag, single action. I have fired a number of heavy Alaskan bear loads (Buffalo Bore, etc.) in it and it remains tight and solid. The pistol has a good reputation for strength and build quality among the shooting community.

9. kiester

kiester Near Salem Oregon Member

give me a call coasty,
    503-932-6599 thanks,
    Kie

10. Johnnie

Johnnie Allegany, Oregon Member

is this gun still for sale?

11. brownboat

brownboat New Member

I just sold this geat little revolver about 20 minutes ago. I received my asking price and the sale was approved by the OSP. Thank you for your interest.

12. brownboat

brownboat New Member

Kie, I just sold the .44 Virginia Dragoon for my asking price. The little .22 Buckmark is stll available. Thanks for your earlier interest. Sincerely, Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.