JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For your going-viral pleasure courtesy of 4chan...

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.4cdn.org%2Fk%2F1520812921509.jpg

I really don't expect anything to happen - people like this don't get the law applied to them the way it would be to us. My guess on how the ATF will respond - she didn't create an SBR with "intent", so she's off the hook with a warning. Plus she cut the gas tube too, rendering it inoperable unless replaced. No, they're not going to do anything worth noting. Slap on the wrist and move on to real criminals like you and me who dare to even look at an SBR without a tax stamp already in hand.

Just an update to this story. Her AR stunt failed as she lost this week in the primary, quite handedly, to the other Dem candidate, who, by the way, didn't make a big anti-gun push as part of her campaign. It may just be that these folks really are badly misreading how much support they have.

I still hope the ATF nails her for making an SBR without the tax stamp...

Hopefully people are just getting tired of political publicity stunts. Politicians that follow which ever way the wind blows.

Personally, any politician who followed the kids and didn't have the courage to be up front doesn't deserve to lead. Diane Feinstein carries her crazy on her sleave. A rattle snake as opposed to a snake in the grass.

I really don't expect anything to happen - people like this don't get the law applied to them the way it would be to us. My guess on how the ATF will respond - she didn't create an SBR with "intent", so she's off the hook with a warning. Plus she cut the gas tube too, rendering it inoperable unless replaced. No, they're not going to do anything worth noting. Slap on the wrist and move on to real criminals like you and me who dare to even look at an SBR without a tax stamp already in hand.
Still capable of firing. She just made it into a single shot SBR.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top